Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is she a slag?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sughew wrote:
    At my workplace, there is this fit girl whom I like, and wank over alot! But i'm not to sure now since a male friend of hers told me that....

She has had 6 sexual partners within a year! She is 17.

Is she a slag/slut/harlot etc

I am a virgin still and am not comfortable with losing my special virginity to someone who has that many partners. I may not be up to the performance of her previous shags.

Anyone

By the sounds of it if you wish to have a long term relationship with her - she might not be the girl for you BUT ... if you want to learn the ropes and have an experienced sex teacher then she might be your perfect woman.

I can understand for some guys a girl that has slept with many more people then yourself can be entimedating.. espacially if you're still a virgin.

Personally I think most guys would jump at the chance to get busy with a girl that enjoys sex and aint afraid to ask for what she wants.
  • Options
    bad seed wrote:
    I don't know.
    Is she a by-product of steel production?
    or mining?
  • Options
    Welding hasn't been mentioned yet..
  • Options
    Dear oh dear.

6 in a year is FUCK ALL.

my mate thats been travelling, a bloke by the way has shagged 24 girls in 3 months. and about 80 odd all together.

and i dont care, why would i?
    she's 17, and shagged one bloke per 2 months on average.

you sound like a very young boy. dont sleep with her cos she'll embarress you and youll last about 20 seconds. you must be,what, about 14?
  • Options
    Is Monocrat back again or am I jumping to conclusions?
    I don't think this is monocrat, but I'm quite prepared to be wrong.
  • Options
    sughew wrote:
    At my workplace, there is this fit girl whom I like, and wank over alot! But i'm not to sure now since a male friend of hers told me that....

She has had 6 sexual partners within a year! She is 17.

Is she a slag/slut/harlot etc

I am a virgin still and am not comfortable with losing my special virginity to someone who has that many partners. I may not be up to the performance of her previous shags.

Anyone
    If you think she's a slag why are you interested in her? I'm sure deep down you're infact happy that she's experienced and can teach you a thing or two.
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    she is a slut.

Slut is NOT strong enough word for her, she was seeing about four/five blokes at one point.
  • Options
    So what though? So long as it's safe and consenting, I don't care if a woman has a Annabel Chong style gangbang. It seems pretty counter productive to stick up for one woman, and slag off another in the same thread, the only difference being numbers not being acceptable from one individual to another.
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    So what though? So long as it's safe and consenting, I don't care if a woman has a Annabel Chong style gangbang. It seems pretty counter productive to stick up for one woman, and slag off another in the same thread, the only difference being numbers not being acceptable from one individual to another.

I love you. Your always so sensible in these topics.
  • Options
    Cheers me dear :)