Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How Long Are Your Finger Nails?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am not meant to have long nails either, i work on a checkout. Reason was proved a few days ago when i caught my nail & it split & i was bleeding everywhere!
  • Options
    Student from what I remember .. :chin:
    According to his profile he's a wannabe med student but that still doesn't explain why he has to keep his nails short :confused:
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    I am not meant to have long nails either, i work on a checkout. Reason was proved a few days ago when i caught my nail & it split & i was bleeding everywhere!
    I worked at Next last christmas and made myself bleed really badly by piercing my skin on a pin of a security tag I was removing and then had to try really hard to complete the transation without bleeding on the customer's white shirt or whatever it was she was buying which was far more difficult than it sounds!
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    According to his profile he's a wannabe med student but that still doesn't explain why he has to keep his nails short :confused:

Can I make a guess at that I heard/read somewhere that there are more grems under your finger nails then there is under the toliet seat. (or some thing like that)

You don't lick the toliet seat, so don't bite your nails.
  • Options
    Mine are very short.

I bite them :(

also, I need them short for work anyway, as I work around food.