Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

have you ever stolen someone elses partner?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well...have you? :p
no answer my own question i haven't

eta: and did you feel bad about it?

Comments

• Options
    No...
  • Options
    Borrowed yes, stolen, no.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Borrowed yes, stolen, no.

Can I ask what you mean by borrowed.
  • Options
    when you borrow something you always give it back, as opposed to stealing, where you keep it.
  • Options
    yes.. but i didn't know he was someone elses at the time and when i found out i swiftly gave him back. i didn't feel that bad actually... but that's probably because i didn't know.
  • Options
    Not stolen as such. But when my boyfriend and I started going out, he'd been out with another young lady "a few times". It was never an huge issue as far as I know, so I hope she isn't out there somewhere plotting my/his/our death.

I've been on the receiving end though, which is a bit ouch [and someone will probably say is deserved].
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    yes.. but i didn't know he was someone elses at the time and when i found out i swiftly gave him back. i didn't feel that bad actually... but that's probably because i didn't know.

Well if you did not know at first, but you later discovered he was someone else's boyfriend, but you you swiftly gave him back then I would say you can't be guilty.
  • Options
    nope.
  • Options
    Yep, I held them for ransom in a Colombian jungle, I'm currently laping it up in my multi miullionaire pad because of it.
  • Options
    My Name-You really are no better than an unnpaid whore are you?
    I hope you never find love-and i hope you die of cancer.
  • Options
    La Verite wrote:

Actually I'm quite happy, engaged in love and am physically, mentally and sexually healthy. Not as though I really need to prove myself to a constant troll halfway around the globe.
  • Options
    La Verite wrote:

What a chat-up line! You'll find a lass in no time....
  • Options
    La Verite wrote:
    No wonder you cant get a girlfriend. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yeaaaa thats right.
    Maybe i should change my honest attitude into something more suitable for girls?
    My Name-Your right, you do not need to prove yourself to me, i think you need to prove you typical female rhetoric to your unfortunate partner.
    He's the one having to put up with your slutty past, constant lies and message board bragging act of past conquests.
    Dirty washed up whore.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    La Verite wrote:
    Yeaaaa thats right.
    Maybe i should change my honest attitude into something more suitable for girls?
    My Name-Your right, you do not need to prove yourself to me, i think you need to prove you typical female rhetoric to your unfortunate partner.
    He's the one having to put up with your slutty past, constant lies and message board bragging act of past conquests.
    Dirty washed up whore.

:eek:

Oh dear. You didn't last long here. No wonder, with an attitude like that! Byeeee :wave:
  • Options
    Got to love moronocrat really. At least he didn't call someone a bloodclaat.

No, I've not taken someone else's partner. But I have been the revenge fuck for a girl who had been cheated on...
  • Options
    stolen? Well, he was mine to begin with. Besides, no one can be "stolen" or led atray if they don't want to. :rolleyes:
    Do I feel bad? No, because I was 17 at the time and I am now an old lady of 20 + happily unavailable with Mr scyther.
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    No, and I don't intend to, i've been on the receiving end.
  • Options
    no i haven't. but i have had umm, liasons with someone i knew had a girlfriend. :\
  • Options
    I sort of swapped partners with someone, does that count?
  • Options
    When I was about 12 I went out if my way to get my best friend's boyfriend to snog me in front of her. They'd set me up with their ugly friend so I wouldn't be billy but I was furious. I was sooo jealous that Jenz had this gorgeous boyfriend and I ws supposed to cop off with this person I thoughwas a complete minger. Anyway, Jenz slapped him, we ran off together holding hands and we are still best friends now, eleven years later. I explained that I felt jealous and wanted to 'get on up on her', she told me I was a 'silly cow' and had nothing to be jealous of, kiss kiss, sorry sorry...
  • Options
    La Verite wrote:
    Yeaaaa thats right.
    Dirty washed up whore.
    Haha what a bitter loser.
  • Options
    I have a female friend who has stolen...somewhere in the region of about 20 guys from other girls, including her best friends boyfriend, although, it wasnt really stealing as usually she got away with out anyone finding out, but still, she did have aot of other girls guys!

Some people are just fucking selfish like that...
  • Options
    i havnt stolen as such,

i have been with a guy that i didnt know was in a relationship let alone a girlfriend pregnant with his child. I only borrowed him, she duznt know any of this and shes now 1 of my friends which makes it a very strange situation but her and the baby both deserve so much better than him.
  • Options
    i once 'stole' someone id used to go out with off his new girlfriend, but about 3 months later she promtly stole him back!
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    I have a female friend who has stolen...somewhere in the region of about 20 guys from other girls, including her best friends boyfriend, although, it wasnt really stealing as usually she got away with out anyone finding out, but still, she did have aot of other girls guys!

Some people are just fucking selfish like that...

Yup. Speaking from experience I'd say she's insecure and steals the men to prove her worth and to feel loved/wanted/attractive. Maybe she'll grow out of it, maybe she won't... She'll end up lonely and alone if she doesn't though as you never win, and even those you do manage to 'steal' are people who can be 'stolen'- not the best or most secure of prizes.
  • Options
    Was going to post no. Then I rembered I "borrowed" someone for the night last year, but I didnt know he had a girlfriend and kid at time!
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:

blaa blaa I'm the worst person ever - I know

It's a free market. Unless you're stealing to get at someone then there isn't any great moral problem.
  • Options
    Yes. He was a twat. She was one of my best friends (still is).

I hate myself for it every second of the day.