Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bereavement

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kittenk89 wrote:
    I understand plz i believe him from personal reasons as someone mentioned earlier when i was raped i lost the baby at around 7 months but they cant be definate for at least another month and i had to for go the rest of the pregnancy...........

Thank you for the help, iv tried samaritans, and my school dosnt hav a councillor, iv seen the in the past but i cant talk to people i dont know

For now i am going to try and push through alone, but i dont know where that will get me,

For other reasons and that does anyone know where i can get a councillor for free and if it can be in skool time i cant risk my mum finding out????

Rather then talk to councilers, why not check the net for links like below for support groups for people who have had miscarriages and speak to people who have been through exactly what you have been through

http://www.babyloss.com/support_groups.php
  • Options
    If the baby was dead then surely it wouldn't keep growing to full term? I don't quite understand but I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just don't quite understand what you mean. But yes you're right we shouldn't get side tracked!

I didn't say it kept growing, I just said she had to go to the end of the term. I couldn't understand how either when she first told me, but unless she, her ex, her parents and his parents have all lied to me, it must be true. I'm not a medical person, so I don't know what reason there might be. I try not to bring it up (she doesn't know I've discussed it here) because it causes too much hurt.
  • Options
    Yes, back to the point...

As others have said, there's no 'set' way to deal with this kind of loss, you have to go through your own grieving process and hopefully find a way to cope. There are some organisations you could contact to help you do just this, and I'd say that this is vital for you as you don't feel able to talk to your mum.

Here are some links for you - please take a look. I know it's hard to pluck up the courage to take that first step, but it could prove a real help for you:

The Miscarriage Association

Babyloss

Tommy's

Take care :)