Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex whilst on period?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oral sex on ur period is great to, but on the last couple of days and just after a shower, my bf was the one asking to do it, i was a bit freaked out but thankful all the same. give it ago the guy knows what he is getting himself into and if he wants to try dont deny him, you might just enjoy it to.
  • Options
    thanx u guys lots of good advice there...im over my period now but on that particular night i didnt have sex..mainly bcuz as someone said back there, i guess its cuz i dont want him to see me like that...im sure its a confidence thing as we havent been together for long...just take bit of time -next month i guess lol...but until then :P
  • Options
    i find that on my period, im hornier, have the best orgasms and am in a better mood in general (unlike the week leading up to my period when im miserable as sin)
    Only problem is its messier, but a towel underneath you saves the linen.
    I guess im not that bothered about a guy knowing that I actually do menstruate sometimes and if they think its gross, then it says something about them tbh.
    I dont like squeamish guys.
  • Options
    In the mood

I always feel more in the mood when im on. i think its wierd because i haven't done it when i'm on my preiod because my boyfriend doesn't like the idea i don't think but he always teases me! don't know a way to persuade him! and rainbow kiss is just disgusting!!! do blokes actually like it!!!!
  • Options
    is that what you think Debz333??? i've changed my mind hehe :razz: i'm gonna fuck you silly tomorrow you wait. i no you like me teasin you really! :heart:
  • Options
    oh yeah and please bring a towl :blush: haha it's your mess :razz: joke! :D
  • Options
    Its called a "private message" aka pm if your curious skater boy.
  • Options
    I lost my virginity on my period it wasn't as messy as i expected. Just put an old sheet on or towel underneath.