Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mornington Crescent

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I lack the dedication to learn the whole area and couldn't find a map - I would have joined in otherwise.
  • Options
    How many has he started? I can only see 2, which isn't many at all.

4 to be exact. Plus, they were all posted within a 2 hour limit, which kind of emphasised the quantity of boredom he must have experienced.
  • Options
    dr_carter wrote:
    It would do had it not been for last year's decision to allow movement to other District Line stations on days which are multiples of 2...
    y`know I think youre right.
    Im gonna go for tooting broadway. I think that should be allowed. It is a weekend after all.
  • Options
    Indeed it is allowed - and following the 'Nearby Hospitals' concept, I am obliged to play King George V... (note that in 2002 Livingstone Rules, under construction stations are permitted, provided that there is suitable vehicular access)
  • Options
    Same as shyboy, this is the 3rd or 4th thread of this in the past few weeks, really can't be arsed playing :p
  • Options
    Ha! Easy one. I redeem eight pertenths and prevent player four from violating the fifth rule of Wright's conduct.

SEVEN SISTERS, where I hearby claim the Montangent exit bonus.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    This is jank.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I swear no-one knows what they're talking about and they're just making stuff up to confuse me. Conspiracy!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Silverberg wrote:
    I swear no-one knows what they're talking about and they're just making stuff up to confuse me. Conspiracy!

Of course. But the rules of the game is that nobody admits they're making it up.

It's jank.

Epecially when you get it over and over again.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Of course. But the rules of the game is that nobody admits they're making it up.

It's jank.

Epecially when you get it over and over again.
    I knew it...
  • Options
    In response, the Victoria line bonus rule has been activated, and therefore I claim two moves...

The first of which being

BRIXTON

and secondly, executing and hexagonal return-flip junction indicator...

HEATHROW TERMINALS 1, 2, 3...