Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ass cream

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I'm sitting at work, minding my own business when up on a report shows a drug by the best drug name ever. Its a cream, for you anus. It is anusol. Excelent.

Comments

• Options
    what does it do?
  • Options
    Why it soothes and relieves your anus from hemrodial discomfort and itching of course.
  • Options
    oh really?

:chin:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    So I'm sitting at work, minding my own business when up on a report shows a drug by the best drug name ever. Its a cream, for you anus. It is anusol. Excelent.
    Anusol is a pretty good name, but I prefer Germaloid - the piles cream from the makers of germolene.
  • Options
    :sour:
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    :sour:

That's mature.

Please note that the above was genuine sarcasm.
  • Options
    I saw a diaper rash cream called butt paste once.
  • Options
    well why beat around the bush eh?! :hyper:
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    That's mature.

Oh yes, because this thread is oh so mature itself.

Please note that the above was genuine sarcasm.
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    Oh yes, because this thread is oh so mature itself.

I was just trying to be helpful in case anybody needed some soothing anus cream, I thought, hey, they are going to use it on this old decrepit senile person, it must be good :crying:
  • Options
    Dinted wrote:
    well why beat around the bush eh?! :hyper:

Because you aren't meant to but bum cream on your bush...

I'll just leave now
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I was just trying to be helpful in case anybody needed some soothing anus cream, I thought, hey, they are going to use it on this old decrepit senile person, it must be good :crying:

Piles aren't just for the old people! They can also be a (very painful) side-effect of constipation. So eat lots of greens or santa will be giving you some Anusol in your stocking!
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    Piles aren't just for the old people! They can also be a (very painful) side-effect of constipation. So eat lots of greens or santa will be giving you some Anusol in your stocking!

But this actually was an old decrepit senile woman. The kind you stick in a home. Those, and crazy people houses, are our customers.

Do you really call them piles? That is absoutly hilarous. I'll be chuckling about that all day

And I am so mad at you moon, you made me spit water at my screen in front of people cuz i laughed :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    But this actually was an old decrepit senile woman. The kind you stick in a home. Those, and crazy people houses, are our customers.

Do you really call them piles? That is absoutly hilarous. I'll be chuckling about that all day

Ah, my bad.. Didnt realise you were talking about the old people at your work, We call them haemaeraerroids too but It has a queer spelling and I didn't paticularly want to look it up. Bet you have fun with the oldies though! Do you shave their eyebrows and put their hands in bowls of water while they sleep?
  • Options
    You can also use hemorrhoid cream to get rid of under-eye-bags....

Ilora x
  • Options
    Oh god no, I sit at a desk while people in the back deal with drugs and the pharmacists talk to bitching nurses, then some other people drive all the drugs to the homes. I shall not be in contact with the drooling elderly.
  • Options
    yeah, it's about as nice as vagisil.

i'll let you guess.
  • Options
    So I was walking back to the dock where the drivers were at. Bringing them some staplers as the weekly supplies had just come in. Imagine it, isles of drugs, almost like a store, bt with people working. And there it was... Butt Paste. I snickered to myself.