Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

so this is the weeeeeeeekend?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
who likes to start their weekends early? i do.

thursday night = party night.

friday = recovery

saturday = all dayer or nearest city, this week is manchester for a full day event

god im a bit drunken

Comments

• Options
    Yay, Weekend is upon us!

Friday - recover from hard weeks work with a few dvd's...

Saturday - get pissed!!!!!! :thumb:

Sunday - recover for work 10pm that night ARGH! :grump:
  • Options
    Friday: Looking around Newcastle at potential Christmas presents.
    Saturday: Probably meeting up in town with a mate and her boyfriend, nightime watch The X Factor and Freeview the rest of the night.
    Sunday: Lazing around for most of the day then about 4/5pm I get a shower and get ready for my usual Sunday night out in town.
  • Options
    My Weekend:

Fri:
    Pub for 6pm then bowlin with mates
    Sat:Lie in bed all day.Watch X-Factor then go out on the pop!
    Sun:Watch Footie then lie in bed til Mon mornin!
    :yippe:
  • Options
    Friday -quiet night in with the fella few drinks at home
    Saturday - day he's got a mate coming over so we're going shopping and showing him the area and prob hit the pubs in the eve
    Sunday - gym at somepoint and then out for a few in the evening.
  • Options
    Suga80 wrote:

Sat:Watch X-Factor

I cannot watch that show anymore with "WHAT TIME IS IT"

LETS THROW BRICKS AT CHICO TIME! :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    Friday - Uni things, thenn I'm off out to the Zodiac tonight to see someone perform
    Saturday - Tescos, essay writing, Pub
    Sunday - Essay writing, Christmas shopping, chilling out
  • Options
    Went to see Hard-Fi last night.

Got up stupidly early to day to try and get tickets for the Strokes but failed. :(

I'm considering going back to bed because im going out tonight.
  • Options
    im feeling a bit rough today, thinking about going out tonight now as well, but not sure if i can handle it all!

renzie <3 how was hard-fi
  • Options
    Pretty good though i wasnt near the front like I was at The Subways. :(
  • Options
    I'm suffering the effects of the sheer amount of shots we did last night :(
  • Options
    you need the greatest hangover cure in the world, a bio-hazard.

double absinthe, double vodka, shot of silver aftershock and a can of red bull.

that'd sort me out, but unfortunately im at work. damn
  • Options
    Ahh. I had a wicked weekend planned, free booze tonight at the works christmas party... tomorrow nice lazy day watching X-Factor and eating chocolate... and Birmingham meet on Sunday.

As it stands, my mouth has swollen up like a balloon and I have a nasty dental problem going on. So I'm on antibiotics and off work. Which means no christmas party, no alcohol... just feeling sorry for myself. :(
  • Options
    friday - everyone from my flat is either working or buggered off home for the weekend so its dvd time for me!!
    saturday - get a bit of shopping done, come back and watch x factor, then in the evening im off for a night out!! (this saturday theres a snow party down the union ;) )
    sunday - recover from the night before, laze around in bed and do nowt!! if i have work due in for next day i attempt to get some done!
  • Options
    Friday - house party at a mates place!!! After not going out last night we have some catching up to do.

Saturday - work then possibly town afterwards.

Sunday - recovering at work.
  • Options
    Friday: Pub or quiet night in
    Saturday: Working during the day, Pub then club at night
    Sunday: Lazing around at home feeling ill :thumb:
  • Options
    I cannot watch that show anymore with "WHAT TIME IS IT"

LETS THROW BRICKS AT CHICO TIME! :mad: :mad:

'tis true :lol:
  • Options
    after over doing it last sat in leics when i went to see pendulum i got laryngitis so i'm not allowed to drink or smoke, so im off work and not allowed to go out and enjoy myself.

i cant even have a conversation with my mates :(
  • Options
    The weekend has landed, all that exists now is clubs drugs pubs and parties! I've got 48 hours off from the world man, I'm gonna blow steam outta my head like screamin' kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to stranger all night, I'm gonna loose the plot on the dance floor, the free radicals are freakin' man! Tonight I'm, Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to Never Lever Land with my chosen family man, we're gonna get more space out than Neil Armstrong ever did.

Anything could happen tonight, ya know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner, I'm gonna wax the lot man! The Milky Bars are on me, YEAH!

The legendary words of Jip from Human Traffic.
  • Options
    Friday: essay writing and relaxing
    Saturday: exam preparation and maybe ice-skating.
    Sunday: Christmas shopping and essays.
  • Options
    Today: Drive back from Uni to go to a Ceilidh at the Irish Centre tonight, woohoo. I'm sure everyone's jealous ;)
    Saturday: Hopefully go to Seven Stories in Byker during the day, to relive my childhood. Evening going for a Japanese meal and then probably onto a few pubs.
    Sunday: Going to Hadrian's Wall with my Mam and the dog, weather permitting. Then drive back to Uni.

Beats my usual weekends of spending money I haven't got in town and then getting a curry in.
  • Options
    normal friday night of getting drunk with housemates then going out on the town. there should be at least 15 of us tonight.

saturday recovering and then one of my housemates is gona cook a lamb roast for us all. then its tv, tv and more tv. except everyone just chats instead with the tv on in the background.

sunday: fuck nows. i dont like to plan too far in advance :p
  • Options
    Friday - going to a 'chiva'. It's basically an open-top bus that drives really slowly around the city with a band on the top and everyone gets smashed along the route. Including the driver.

Saturday - recovery and DVDs.

Sunday - going to see the best bullfighter in the world which will be awesome.

*Prepares to get flamed for glorifying blood sports*
  • Options
    Eating, probably.
  • Options
    Working on two essays due for the 12th Dec today and Saturday, Sunday the boyfriend is coming over to my flat so that we can write our christmas cards to make sure that they are all posted in time.

As the next time we will be able to sit down and write them will be the 17th December which will be pushing it for time. Its bad enought that we will have to finish wrapping up our prestents for our families on the 17th lets just hope we have enough paper otherwise parking will be murder in town.

Luckly we have all our presents either brought or being delivered/brought in the next week, as he boyfriend keeps getting day off work during the week at the moment, as he has still has some days of holiday to take before the end of December (not including Christmas itself).
  • Options
    Tonight: Stay in college until 10:30 to help out with an Alternative Therapy Evening.
    Tomorrow: Get up early to go get my hair cut at 9am, go home, go to work for 12, finish work at 4, go to Freeport to find a new job and exchange a pair of jeans that don't fit.
    Sunday: tidy bedroom, do homework. W00t.
  • Options
    Tomorrow - not alot, school work probably
    Sunday - football and town
  • Options
    I got fucked last night, spent the night with a girl, got about 3 hours sleep. Recovering tonightaswell, tomorow, who knows.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    turlough wrote:
    I got fucked last night, spent the night with a girl, got about 3 hours sleep.

You tart! :p

Tonight chavies I will be doing nothing. I'm completely brassic. :(
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Curry :yum::D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    bad seed wrote:
    Curry :yum::D

Now that's a good idea.

I'm goign to try and blag my old man into coughing up for a couple of Chicken Tikka Vindaloos. :yes:
    Weekender Offender