Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Question

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The answers simple if his parents had taken the proper steps as proposed by Tony B recently regarding pre-school development and testing he would have been a model citizen. :sour:
  • Options
    "If you had Tony Blair as a baby in your arms what would you do?"

Obviously knowing what he would do later on.
  • Options
    Reunite him with his mum, 'here ya go Maggie'
  • Options
    Ok discounting the space/time continuam etc. I might well have ended Hitler's life then and there. But then again, what's to say that someone else wouldn't have taken his place. And also we'd be without Mein Kampf which is a cracking book and we'd also be without one of the finest public speakers to have ever been born.

Plus I really couldn't justify it without being able to do the same with every single other evil dictator in the history of the world. Granted it may have averted WWII and the Holocaust but what about the Kmer Rouge, Stalin, LB Johnson in Vietnam and countless others in the 20th century alone. I doubt killing Hitler would have made the 20th century that much of a better place.
  • Options
    Infact, if you watch sci-fi stuff, it might make the world worse.
    Imagine killing Hitler and then some one even worse taking his place, some one smart enough not to invade the USSR in an un-winnable war, some one smart enough to leave it to his Generals to wage war, some one smart enough to do alot of things Hitler didnt, like shave all over and not miss the spot under his nose.