Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mornington Crescent part 966

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    mrG, I take the double sledgehammer triple shunt move, and go to Charing Cross.

Yes eefs, its a real game. Keep playing, you'll get the hang of it. There's a brief computer simulation here.
    Think I'll just watch for now....It's hard enough finding my way around the actual tube, let alone playing games on it. :)

And I had a goo at the site...that computer is far too sarcastic for my liking.
  • Options
    You forgot to start with a letter from Mrs Trellis!
  • Options
    can the novice hop in again in hope that a move to Westminster could suit here?
  • Options
    Westminster to Temple, of course not forgetting to go via Amersham lest we invoke an umbrella move ban.
  • Options
    a Chesham Connection line move to Chalfont St Latimer.
  • Options
    I always get stuck at this point. Is it still legal to pass along to Cockfosters or would that break the Ridiculous Tube Station Name rule by following one silly name with another?
  • Options
    The train terminates at Greenwich than its back on the Docklands Light Railwway to Mudchute or is that Chutemud? and then on to popular Poplar.
  • Options
    From popular Poplar to whopping Wapping, citing the alliteration rules (c.1344).
  • Options
    I say, Tottenham Court Road due to some silly rule or another.

(I have heard this game played on Radio 4 enough times, and I still dont understand it!!)
  • Options
    Well nothing personal sweetheart, but your novice status is obvious. You've left it wide open (especially now that it's a friday before midday) for the bear-foot shuffle to

Mornington Cresent.
  • Options
    well i dispute that, midday passed four hours ago!
  • Options
    four hours ago that means it is now closer to the time that we make a long hop to Bond Street

Bond street to Cyprus (The Turkey Argument move)