Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hairy r shaved??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The wife says he doesnt care what shape my fanny is in (because he is a good boyfriend) but personally I hate having loads of hair down there because Im so pale and have dark hair. I've been forking out for laser treatment - double wammy in the pain and wallet department -ouch! But well worth it, as I was spending up to a tenner every month and a half on waxing :grump:
  • Options
    my name, your boyfriend sounds like an arsehole control freak. from this and what you said in the fashion forum.
    Youre way too nice and funny to have to put up with that shit.
    its your body, your fanny (front fanny lol) your clothes, you belong to yourself, and if he doesnt like it, he should find someone that IS actually like what he wants, rather than finding someone who isnt, and trying to change her.
  • Options
    my name, your boyfriend sounds like an arsehole control freak. from this and what you said in the fashion forum.
    Youre way too nice and funny to have to put up with that shit.
    its your body, your fanny (front fanny lol) your clothes, you belong to yourself, and if he doesnt like it, he should find someone that IS actually like what he wants, rather than finding someone who isnt, and trying to change her.
    :yes:.

Well said madam.
  • Options
    actually in general, I think blokes are generally just grateful to be there at all.

*laughs loudly*

teeheehee
  • Options
    Being referred to a feminist, militant or otherwise is still regarded as an insult? Ouch, the soul! :D

In response to the original poster, I've never had a guy who has stated a personal preference. More often than not, they ask me about their own manscaping. A friend of mine was once with a rather hairy guy, and his hygiene wasn't as cracked up (boom boom) as it should have been - she saw a bit off his poop stuck in the hairs once.

my_name - your partner ever had the pleasure of a back, sack and crack wax?
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    she saw a bit off his poop stuck in the hairs once.

:yuck:

Thanks for that mental image Sabrina!
  • Options
    thats so vile.
    Imagine that happening on a first date LOL.

just wouldnt go back for more would you.
  • Options
    That's just disgusting *shudders*.