Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My 14 year old sis having sex

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Okay, I am 14 (like your sis) and no, I don't think you should tell your mum!! I first suggest talking to her, make sure she's being careful, using condoms, etc.... K, these 2 times u walked in on her... were they with the same guy?? or different guys?? I mean if she really likes this guy, and isn't being pressured and WANTS to have sex, I guess that's fine. I mean there's no RIGHT age, right? If's she ready..... but if she's being a slut and fucking everybody,w ell that's not cool, let her know about the risks (pregnancy, STD's, a reputation!) and see how she feels then. If you really think she is being way too careless, and that she's going to get herslef into big trouble, then ya you should tell your mum, but other than that, I think you should just tlak to her.

~*~JiLLiaNNe~*~
    If you love something, set it free.
    If it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't it never was.
  • Options
    No you shouldnt tell your mom because just in case she catches you doing something like that, she cant tell you mom because you have something that could get her in trouble too (but thats only if she tells)

• Options
    Even tho u r her big sis and u r lookin out 4 her just ask her if shes usin protection and if she is u cant say shes bein immature
  • Options
    hendrix u fucking wanker, donm't u ever fucking learn?

these topics have dates FOR A REASON! the girl who posted this originally has GOT the advice she needs, or we have given her all the advice she can get, and now the topic has died. LEAVE IT!!! ur not gonna contribute anything worthwhile to the topic.

acually, u contribute nothging worthiwhile to thesite. Fuck off, ur not needed here.

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
  • Options
    hey Turtle calm down he didn't know

Hendrix it's really annoying when u do that and it gets alot of people mad plz stop check the dates at the top we r just asking for u to be polite so we don't have to read all this stuff again it's just annoying plz stop.

I know I'm not perfect but I can smile
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kitty_Meowing:
    hey Turtle calm down he didn't know

Hendrix it's really annoying when u do that and it gets alot of people mad plz stop check the dates at the top we r just asking for u to be polite so we don't have to read all this stuff again it's just annoying plz stop.

he did fucking know, and he's already been warned before!

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
This discussion has been closed.