You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I Had Sex Yesterday !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
i had sex for the first time yesterday and it was well scary and nice at the same time lol . I was well nervous at first it took a few wanks to get hard but once it was in it felt nice . I mean she enjoyed it more than i did her eyes were rolling backand me dick was soaking lol . I didnt cum is this normal ? i mean we were only at it 20 mins just wondering :chin:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    one other thing is , me on top position was so uncombtable i mean it wasnt pleasure but when she was on top of me it was so nice but it was hurting her legs . :blush:
    Thats normal ot not cum after 20 mins. Sometimes I cum in a few minutes, sometimes it takes an hour! Weird....... I prefer it when it takes an hour cause the sex is great :)
    lol nice 1
    16 , why ?
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 I am one with The Mix
    GO TEAM TOM DA DON
    LMAO :yes:
    :thumb:
    Maffy wrote:
    Thats normal ot not cum after 20 mins. Sometimes I cum in a few minutes, sometimes it takes an hour! Weird....... I prefer it when it takes an hour cause the sex is great :)

Im like that, i hate the "quick" days but the "long" days are soooo awsome! I guess its just one of those unexplained things that will frustrate men forever.

Anyway, well done tom da don for the sex. I know first time is a scary thing and can be embaressing but sounds like your first time was good for you. Nice one :thumb:
    Good for you.

Just be careful not to get her pregnant.
    Nothing wrong with not coming first time, I didn't, have just about every other time though.
    Tell your girlfriend to hit the gym. Go running, squats and the such. Then she can ride you for hours. I was lazy for a bit and my legs got tired, then i started working out again and its amazing.
    Most men don't cum from just sex most of the time. I rarely cum during sex, you just find other ways to finish the job off!!
    Most men don't cum from just sex most of the time. I rarely cum during sex, you just find other ways to finish the job off!!
    Really?
    Cos all the men ive slept with have almost always cum.
    I must be lucky....?
    Really?
    Cos all the men ive slept with have almost always cum.
    I must be lucky....?

Same here...don't think i've ever been with a guy when they haven't come through sex.
    *clappity clappity clap*
    Good Riddance is rite . It has to swipe the nerve in the rite place for the rite amount of time then u just buss. :p
    well i only last about 10 mins if i havn't had a wank b4 hand. but after a wank and then have sex when i'm hard again i can last 30 mins and still not cum but then i'm 2 tired 2 carry on :yes: