Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I Had Sex Yesterday !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i had sex for the first time yesterday and it was well scary and nice at the same time lol . I was well nervous at first it took a few wanks to get hard but once it was in it felt nice . I mean she enjoyed it more than i did her eyes were rolling backand me dick was soaking lol . I didnt cum is this normal ? i mean we were only at it 20 mins just wondering :chin:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    one other thing is , me on top position was so uncombtable i mean it wasnt pleasure but when she was on top of me it was so nice but it was hurting her legs . :blush:
    Thats normal ot not cum after 20 mins. Sometimes I cum in a few minutes, sometimes it takes an hour! Weird....... I prefer it when it takes an hour cause the sex is great :)
    lol nice 1
    16 , why ?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    GO TEAM TOM DA DON
    LMAO :yes:
    :thumb:
    Maffy wrote:
    Thats normal ot not cum after 20 mins. Sometimes I cum in a few minutes, sometimes it takes an hour! Weird....... I prefer it when it takes an hour cause the sex is great :)

Im like that, i hate the "quick" days but the "long" days are soooo awsome! I guess its just one of those unexplained things that will frustrate men forever.

Anyway, well done tom da don for the sex. I know first time is a scary thing and can be embaressing but sounds like your first time was good for you. Nice one :thumb:
    Good for you.

Just be careful not to get her pregnant.
    Nothing wrong with not coming first time, I didn't, have just about every other time though.
    Tell your girlfriend to hit the gym. Go running, squats and the such. Then she can ride you for hours. I was lazy for a bit and my legs got tired, then i started working out again and its amazing.
    Most men don't cum from just sex most of the time. I rarely cum during sex, you just find other ways to finish the job off!!
    Most men don't cum from just sex most of the time. I rarely cum during sex, you just find other ways to finish the job off!!
    Really?
    Cos all the men ive slept with have almost always cum.
    I must be lucky....?
    Really?
    Cos all the men ive slept with have almost always cum.
    I must be lucky....?

Same here...don't think i've ever been with a guy when they haven't come through sex.
    *clappity clappity clap*
    Good Riddance is rite . It has to swipe the nerve in the rite place for the rite amount of time then u just buss. :p
    well i only last about 10 mins if i havn't had a wank b4 hand. but after a wank and then have sex when i'm hard again i can last 30 mins and still not cum but then i'm 2 tired 2 carry on :yes: