Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weird Presents

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think perhaps her name begins with a H?! like maybe hannah or something. :lol:

yes my name is Hannah :p

Oh, and no, he doesn't like pop music..he is too grumpy for that ;p
  • Options
    ooo, havcen't heard of those two! shall have to keep me eyes open for em
  • Options
    H stood for hyperactive and his real name is Ian Watkins.
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote:

If you like that, have you seen Spirited Away?

i thought that was similar and quite good :)

Spirited Away rocks! Alongside Akira I would say these are the best 2 Anime films of all time. They defy convention so well. Absolute brilliance!
  • Options
    I got a box of real hankies with 21 embroidered on them for my 21st from my old neighbour.

My granny always gives me them type of hankies with little flowers embroidered on them.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Kate1 wrote:
    Sorry, forgot to say that it was just my sister who had picked out the present... although I am slightly concerned what impression she has of me :chin:
    When I was 6, if I was asked to choose a present for someone, I'd have chosen something I'd like as a present. And when you're 6, a pair of binoculars sounds amazing. I mean, it can make you see things that are far away -wow!

As for weird presents I got, the one that comes to my mind now is my most recent one, that my aunt gave me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. A chip of gold.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    When I was 6, if I was asked to choose a present for someone, I'd have chosen something I'd like as a present. And when you're 6, a pair of binoculars sounds amazing. I mean, it can make you see things that are far away -wow!

I think you're spot on there.
  • Options
    A broken photoframe from a friend when I was younger. She had sellotaped it back together.
  • Options
    A Purple colouring pencil made from a twig from my insane grandad.

Rachael - I see from an earlier post of yours that we live in fairly close proximity to eachother!! Never ceases to amaze me when that happens.
  • Options
    My aunt once gave me a huge and utterly hideous necklace. A very large brown cross made from some kind of cheap plastic, with three strings of beads on either side.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:

Yep, definitely. She demonstrated this nicely by snatching them off me when I'd only just finished unwrapping them and spending the next three hours describing to everyone what she could see (not a lot).
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    H stood for hyperactive and his real name is Ian Watkins.
    *Titters*
  • Options
    Once I received a travel kettle as a valentine's day gift.