Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Jeans in London

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hehe this thread has made me laugh but to answer the original question you can get them cheaper than that depends where you shop Top Shop is around £40.
  • Options
    I was being forreal when I posted that.....I have a friend from England and they said that the cheapest pair of jeans is 300 pounds...But I think that 300 pounds is more then 300 dollars....Anyways I thought he was serious. Guess not...Anyways thanks for replying. :wave:
  • Options
    300 pounds is about $550....just a lil pricey
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Actually yes. Scientists have come up with a new formula to help police and the military know when stories of how incidents occured when questioning a potential suspect are being made up or lied about. it gradually increases a chemical in the brain that makes the subconcious question things.
    More info can be found about it here

i actually lol'ed at that...how lame am i? :thumb:
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I also hear that English people live in caves with the men going out hunting whilst the women stay in the cave looking after the kids...jeez, no wonder Bush was voted back in!
  • Options
    in all seriousness though...i never pay more than a tenner for my jeans and sometimes my mates gimme some pairs, you don't need money to have a wardrobe full of good clothes...

btw who the hell told you that jeans in london cost at least $300
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    btw who the hell told you that jeans in london cost at least $300

I was thinking that. I think your friend was having you on love!
  • Options
    You can get jeans that are around £160 ie around $300. Depends where you get them from and what you buy! Some Diesel ones are £150 and Jack Jones can be up to £140 as well and they're not even the most expensive brands :yes: