Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

United in bigotry

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol this thread has gone crazy
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Unless you're both alone in an isolated forest cabin and he's handcuffed you to the bed...

:p
    Anyone read Gerald's Game by Stephen King?

Wow this thread's gone off the rails.

to get back to topic - what do you think of oral sex, Rich Kid?

:p
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    About half the female population has had anal sex at some point, and more than a quarter have regularly.
    Not according to the stats in the Anal Play link. They state that "up to a third of heterosexual couples have tried anal sex at least once" (thats a bit less than half I would say). But of course stats are stats are stats .....

I'm also somewhat interested in the by-product of regular buggery, the damage it can cause to the anal sphincter, (the ring of muscle that closes the anus), resulting in faecal incontinence
    I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to be near people suffering from this complaint brought on because they commit such unnatural sexual acts. Can you imagine sitting or standing next to someone with faecal incontinence, say in a pub or restaurant, its disgusting!
  • Options
    Don't misquote our articles - incontinence is linked to anal sex that involving people who aren't careful, just the same way that regular sex have serious repurcussions if not perform in a safe manner (the most obvious being sexually transmitted infections)

And incontinence is a serious medical condition suffered for any number of reasons - to stigmatise people for having a condition is hardly understanding.

You've stated anal sex is unnatural because it isn't reproductive - I suggest you have the courage to say how you feel about oral sex since it's directly relevant to your arguement about homosexuality. If only so this debate can at least move forward.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Not according to the stats in the Anal Play link. They state that "up to a third of heterosexual couples have tried anal sex at least once" (thats a bit less than half I would say). But of course stats are stats are stats .....

I'm also somewhat interested in the by-product of regular buggery, the damage it can cause to the anal sphincter, (the ring of muscle that closes the anus), resulting in faecal incontinence
    I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to be near people suffering from this complaint brought on because they commit such unnatural sexual acts. Can you imagine sitting or standing next to someone with faecal incontinence, say in a pub or restaurant, its disgusting!

what about oral sex then...... answer...

and what do you think of couples who have had anal sex then....
  • Options
    what about oral sex then.......

Leads to verbal diarrhea I suppose.

Make's you wonder if Rich Kid has been playing the pink oboe recently doesn't it?
  • Options
    longdog wrote:
    Leads to verbal diarrhea I suppose.

Make's you wonder if Rich Kid has been playing the pink oboe recently doesn't it?

regurgitation :p
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:

Are you on ket or just bent on stirring shit (no pun intended)?

Incidentally, what are your thoughts on oral sex?