Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Whats your fantasy!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys!!
i was just curious to find out what out fantasys are:
mine is(dnt laff)
havin ma man tied 2 da bed blind folded n me lickn chocolate off him n then eventually makin luv wid him hehehe
:heart::heart: :flirt:

Comments

• Options
    I know things that would turn me on big time, like what you said, that would get me really horney lol. but things that I think about is just going into the moment with my gf Rhianna and licking her out.

That was worded so delicately. It's like the finest poetry ever written!
  • Options
    Depends if I can be bothered putting effort into the post, maybe I should have expanded on it to create a clearer mental image.

The thought of being tied down naked would make me feel quite vunerable, goosebumps would ride up my legs and over my chest as she moves around me with a breeze anticipating what she will do first. I'm usually the first to give, I like to tease her and intimidate her by making her feel all the sensations, I feel a power, but in this situation it all goes out the window and i'd feel unbalanced, the loss of control makes me very nervous and sends emotions flooding throughout my body. then, as we get more and more sexual I would feel like she 'is doing this to me' and I can't stop her, I'd try to look for her but the black of the blindfold clouds her siloutte as she moves around me, only her breathing and the springs in the bed could be heard as she climbs onto the bed. I'd have to just bare it and hope, hope for somehting but I wouldn't know what, just that i'm helpless and she is going to seduce me.

Any betteR? I can't be assed writing for the 'licking her out' part.

That just sounds like Mr Wobble.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    That just sounds like Mr Wobble.

:lol:

How true :)
  • Options
    Swimming pool changing rooms. Wet, secret. What isn't there to like?
  • Options
    A threesome with either another guy or another gal, would love both!!

Wont happen any time soon as my current boyfriend has serious jealously issues and can be violent (not towards me) and he admitted he would probably chuck another person out the window if they dared touch me, sweet and scary at the same time.

O well maybe the next boyfriend wil be more obliging :D
  • Options
    Because my brother posts on this site, I really can't say. :blush:
  • Options
    My main fantasy is to have a threesome (or more!). Would prefer MFF but would probably try MMF aswell! That swimming pool changing rooms idea sounds like an good though!! :yes:
  • Options
    I have two main fantasies, either my fiancee and Johnny Depp passionatly kissing, or me going down on a woman. Think i like the gay thing.. lol
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Because my brother posts on this site, I really can't say. :blush:

:lol: Word!

I know to many folks on here, so not telling!

Actually, I don't think anyone knows mine at all. Haha.
  • Options
    mine involves a truncheon, feather duster, piece of cheese and a 7ft tall hairy russian women with tourettes syndrome called olga...i long for the day it becomes reality... :(
  • Options
    oh yeah i had a dream las nyt that me n ma x were at it agen but this time we were at it in the showa n it was sooooooo sexy n i wna try that now!! hehehe :naughty: :eek: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    mine involves a truncheon, feather duster, piece of cheese and a 7ft tall hairy russian women with tourettes syndrome called olga...i long for the day it becomes reality... :(

Lol...dear Lord, good luck with that one. :eek:
  • Options
    eeeeheh!
    urm my girlfriend randomly bouncing up an down with bunny ears on an lil fluffy tail :P awww so sweet
  • Options
    always wanted to have sex on the way home from a club with a boyf, then just cant wait til we get home. so begin to get randy in an alley way when it starts to rain and end up shaggin up against the wall with water dripping down, hmm cant wait to live that one out.
  • Options
    Who's he? o.O

He's from 'ull.

Says enough. :yeees:

;)
  • Options
    always wanted to have sex on the way home from a club with a boyf, then just cant wait til we get home. so begin to get randy in an alley way when it starts to rain and end up shaggin up against the wall with water dripping down, hmm cant wait to live that one out.

sounds great!!
  • Options
    well il let u know when it happens he he. forever optimistic me
  • Options
    Ah, i'm very easily pleased lol. I like the idea of my boyfriend just taking over everything, being in complete control of positions etc. I suppose i have never got this due to the fact i always must have a say in what we do :blush:

Another one of mine, night time, swimming pool, pool lights dimmed, just me and him and...ahhhhh :)
  • Options
    He's from 'ull.

Says enough. :yeees:

;)

Maybe it's the 12 fingers that does it for her?
  • Options

Another one of mine, night time, swimming pool, pool lights dimmed, just me and him and...ahhhhh :)

that sounds really nice, would love to try that myself

sauce
    xx
  • Options
    to see my gf quickly :(
  • Options
    My fantasy is that one day the world will be at peace, and that we will go out and colonise other worlds, whilst repairing our fragile ecosystem back here.
  • Options
    sweet_gal wrote:
    oh yeah i had a dream las nyt that me n ma x were at it agen but this time we were at it in the showa n it was sooooooo sexy n i wna try that now!! hehehe :naughty: :eek: :crazyeyes

just a little note to show you the good manners guide - we ask posters to try to write out in full rather than using text speak - it's generally easier to read.

Ta! ;)
  • Options
    Gimps that are aliens with sexy lil antenns on their head mmmmmmmmmm,
  • Options
    Dogging in a public place at night!
  • Options
    spanner wrote:
    just a little note to show you the good manners guide - we ask posters to try to write out in full rather than using text speak - it's generally easier to read.

Ta! ;)

oops.. ill remember that in future thanx :thumb:
  • Options
    kathryn wrote:
    I don't think god would approve :p
    Since when has God forbidden walking ones dog at night?????? Honestly some peoples minds !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    walked into that one...

and if one were married would that not be ok as long it was not witnessed by anyone...

if so that could be 'flirting with sin'?
  • Options
    Sex is good, good sex is better!
    God has not forbidden a male & female enjoying sex!
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Sex is good, good sex is better!
    God has not forbidden a male & female enjoying sex!
    are you married then?