Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

london guy needs help for speed or similar

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yes guys look im not a person whos savvy on the street and where to buy stuff, im starting a new job in a few months time and in the last few months put on 2 stone in weight , i go gym but cant shift it , i need speed to get me going to lose this before new job

anyone have contacts etc?

pls either leave message here or email directly REMOVED BY MODERATOR

thanks

rgards

equation(james)

Comments

• Options
    You're not supposed to use these boards to find drugs or dealers. This is an advice forum for others to ask about the effects, amount to use etc.
  • Options
    :lol:

Do you really think someone is going to pm you and meet you, you've made 1 post here.

And using speed for losing weight wouldn't really be the wisest idea, speed is a dirty drug, you'd have to use alot to lose weight i'd say and using alot of speed isn't going to be a good idea.
  • Options
    sorry ididnt know

sorry man its just for me and i wast sure what to do next
  • Options
    Go and meet people who sell drugs
  • Options
    and you might just show up to your new job with psychosis if you are planning on using heavily and often (in the context of binging to lost weight)

Not saying it WILL happen, just a thought.
  • Options
    no its a tempory solution for me

im 32 now but when i was 18 i was prescribed diet pill tenuat dospan which in thoses days did contain speed ingrediant, but i beleive now it was taken out of the pill.

and i remember for two months or so it gave me the will and energy to lose weight fast and i kept it off for 10 years on normal diet etc,

but i am the type of person who needs a kick start to get over the misery of diet and gym work

so i want it as a energy booster which i know can work

regards
  • Options
    Well, if you want to use speed...you're not going to be able to work out. (unless you want a heart attack or heart murmurs...take it from the biology major) I lost about 10 pounds in less than 2 months. It was not easy but it was simple enough. Stop eating as much. When you feel the urge to eat, drink water or in my case soda (i'm a soda addict which doesn't really help with the weigh loss but it does give me a little energy boost) It'll make you need to take twice as many bathroom breaks but it's worth it. You want to lose the fat before you put on the muscle or else you'll look twice as big. Working out will develop muscles which will grow under the existing fat making you look bulkier. When you do eat, stay away from sugar and carbs. The atkin's diet works because protein is digested in a different way than glucose (which is basically sugar and carbs are made up of lots of different glucose molecules). So when you do eat...eat meat...and meat only. Even veggies and fruits have carbs...I hope this helps answer your question...
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Roy Walker says advertising for drugs on thesite is bad.

royalker.jpg
  • Options
    PM'ing people for drugs is stupid. Like I said in my reply - fuck off.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Besides the fact that it is against board rules, you couldn't get much more idiotic than asking for drugs on a public board really, could you...
This discussion has been closed.