Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Has any one had sex in a swimming pool ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's really cool, i had it with my girlfriend last week, shes lives in a large house with an indoor swimming pool. It felt fantastic to be honest. No mess, the cum jus jizzled away in the water, and we both felt great about it afterwards. :love:

Comments

• Options
    Lucky you.

I'd imagine the lifeguards down at my local public baths would be less than impressed. Or perve on us.

Either way - bad.
  • Options
    No...:( but I'd definitely like to though...have a thing about water generally really like the idea of nookie in the shower, swimming pool...oo...jacuzzi...!! And out in the rain!

Lucky. You!

Malt xxx :)
  • Options
    sounds like fun
  • Options
    if you've got a water fetish, i'd recommend a shower instead of a pool or bath. and if you must do it submerged, i'd recommend using a condom.

semen + water = horrible floaty mess that's impossibly sticky and you'll be picking off for weeks.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    semen + water = horrible floaty mess that's impossibly sticky and you'll be picking off for weeks.

:lol:

How true. It's horrible stuff.
  • Options
    lol, wouldnt want to be the person going into the pool after
    have mental image of it being similar to kids looking for frog spawn! does it float?

nasty
  • Options
    :yuck: :yuck:

not :yuck: to the pool idea but to the cum
  • Options
    boomting wrote:
    It's really cool, i had it with my girlfriend last week, shes lives in a large house with an indoor swimming pool. It felt fantastic to be honest. No mess, the cum jus jizzled away in the water, and we both felt great about it afterwards. :love:

Did the water change colour like when ya pee?
  • Options
    Has anyone seen that Mexican film Y Tu Mama Tambien? There's a scene where the two main characters are both sitting on diving boards at a swimming pool having a jostle (don't ask) and when they climax the camera cuts to below the water level and you see two little "deposits" strike into the water and sink... it sounds rough but it's funny!
  • Options
    I'd love to try shower sex, cause you're both wet but in a swimming pool you're totally submerged in water and the cum goes everywhere, so it's slightly less desirable...
  • Options
    Has anyone seen that Mexican film Y Tu Mama Tambien? There's a scene where the two main characters are both sitting on diving boards at a swimming pool having a jostle (don't ask) and when they climax the camera cuts to below the water level and you see two little "deposits" strike into the water and sink... it sounds rough but it's funny!

:yes: The entire film is a bit funny in a weird unrealistic way though.
  • Options
    Sex in any type of water is nice. Shower and jacuzzi are personal favourites of mine.
  • Options
    its great in a shower and in the rain. but in a swimming pool..uck, one guy i went on holiday with did this once, made a horrible mess. we started calling him lava lamp.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    its great in a shower and in the rain. but in a swimming pool..uck, one guy i went on holiday with did this once, made a horrible mess. we started calling him lava lamp.

:lol: Yuck i can just imagine that.

I've never done it but i can imagine it could be quite nice, but yeah i would be afraid of the big moment whn he actually cum's because it's bad enough in the shower but ina swimming pool which other people use, no thanks!
  • Options
    in the bath is always fun but kinda defeated the object of getting clean
    .matt
  • Options
    in the rain is quite lovely :thumb: though im sure in a shower with WARM water would be more pleasant :chin:
    sex in the rain is great. i would love to do that :hyper:
  • Options
    I did it in a jacuzzi with one of my friends, we were kind of tipsy, we had walked down the beach for like 54 blocks, and on the way out, we bumped into a hotel at the beach, and he's like let me touch the pool water to see if it's hot, so he jumped the fence and he's like c'mon lets get in, and i was like r u crazy there can be a security watching, but there wasn't so we jumped in the jacuzzi instead, and one thing led to another lol that's what friends r 4, that has been the craziest thing i've done so far, but those experiences are COOL, but yeah it is kind of SeXy doin it in water, i thought i share that lil story............ later
  • Options
    we have had sex in the shower and bath. we went portugal a few months ago and i wanted to try it in the pool in a theme park as no-one was around but partner was a bit worried. Would be great though.
  • Options
    Paula wrote:
    I did it in a jacuzzi with one of my friends, we were kind of tipsy, we had walked down the beach for like 54 blocks, and on the way out, we bumped into a hotel at the beach, and he's like let me touch the pool water to see if it's hot, so he jumped the fence and he's like c'mon lets get in

I thought you were lesbian? :chin:
  • Options
    I'd love to try shower sex, cause you're both wet but in a swimming pool you're totally submerged in water and the cum goes everywhere, so it's slightly less desirable...

shower sex is *kind* of fun... its not actually as great as it may seem in movies/theory though. for starters if its a bath with a shower attachment is quite awkard because theres nothing to rest against/not enough room to both sit in the shower. its hard to hold the girl up against the wall because shes all slippery and wet + your feet might slip. in the cubicle showers its not that great either because you want to be under the shower head all the time or you get cold and again you have the problem of it being hard to hold her up because you're just slipping everywhere.
    That said though the times ive tried it were fun and we did laugh quite a bit but in the end we just ended up on the bathroom floor or drying off then heading to the bedroom...
  • Options
    I'd do it, who cares about the mess! think about that later, part of the fun! can always have a shower later and clean up together!
  • Options
    i had sex in a car wash once but it wasn't open at the time.
  • Options
    It is difficult to have sex in the bath/shower but you can find a way and it is still very fun. we reccomend it very highley. We find that having candels and a fizzy bath bomb or something really gets us in the mood its a nice feeling. :blush:
  • Options
    this is for scytherchick's ?

:lol: LOL! no im not, i didn't say that, i see that you read my thread huh? i just have that little dilemma with my friend, im just sexually opened im not afraid of telling someone how i feel, hey im a SCORPIO! cant control our sexual impulses :lol: but yeah i guess i am attracted to her or like her rather, but i know what i like and where i stand, i may sound confused but im not, hope i answered your ? and if you read it, what is your opinion about my friend, cuz she's the one confused :confused:

that was funny what you said though :lol:
  • Options
    what are you talking about?

she was refering to
    I thought you were lesbian? :chin:
  • Options
    Yeah i was answering scytherchick's comment, cuz i have a thread and i guess she read it, and i said what i said about the jacuzzi so i guess i threw her off a little, lol my bad if i confused you guys

but if you could read the thread i posted and give me some opinions i would appretiate it...... thank you guys :thumb:
  • Options
    Tried it in the shower once, he fell over out of the bath, was quite funny and I couldn't stop laughing (was very drunk)
  • Options
    I've done it in the shower countless times, its cool :thumb: on the sink, toilet lol :lol: you name it, but ya'll gotta b carefull, cuz trust me if you fall it will hurt! :lol:

Later :wave:
  • Options
    Had a fine time last weekend with my gf... rented a room with 4 person jacuzzi.. spent about 2hours in there.. fan-fucking-tastic!! Weightless, warm.... lov-erley! I thoroughly recommend it!

Also done villa swimming pool whilst abroad... bit less fun, as we were continually watching out for voyeurs... but interesting all the same.

dunc
  • Options
    My ex and I went to a game reserve in SA and spent hours in the jacuzzi, natural springs type - was fantastic!