Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

who am i?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    religious education cos its late and i got a bollocking. Its cool though cos the teacher confiscated my friends phone so we rang it throughout the day and he was all stressed and going to his class IGNORE IT! I SAID IGNORE IT! CALM DOWN! and stressing out and we watched through the window. My eye hurts cos i just got a spoon handle in it. :( as u already know about me tell me about u jake
  • Options
    Originally posted by jake0
    yer well u we da 1 ho sd dat u were batty init m8

dunt fink so m8. i shagged 3 girlz behind da esso da ova nite and i got nuff hiccys as well 2 show for it. ad to wear a burberry rubber tho cuz paris as ad loads of blokes init... prolly more den u.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ro-ro
    religious education cos its late and i got a bollocking. Its cool though cos the teacher confiscated my friends phone so we rang it throughout the day and he was all stressed and going to his class IGNORE IT! I SAID IGNORE IT! CALM DOWN! and stressing out and we watched through the window. My eye hurts cos i just got a spoon handle in it. :( as u already know about me tell me about u jake

ooerr!

well whats to know about me, hm, well, im 18, male, i live in a town called worthing which is by brighton, i play the drums and have been playing them for about 6 years, im in a band as well (of which i play the drums ) ;D, im into rock and dance (trance) music, im a great fan of uk comedy, e.t.c - i could go on for hours but i wont bore you to death ;p

eastenders has finished now, sharon told dennis that she still loves her, and little moe caught billy shouting at the baby,.

( is it right for a 18 year old male to watch eastenders? hahaha )
  • Options
    theres nothing wrong with watching eastenders if u like it. U wouldnt bore me i like knowing about other people lives. Is ur job being in a band or are u a student/someones employee as well? OH GOOD GOD. My ex has a date with the perfect phoebe. Right well i think its round about now i go out in a dangerously low top and pull to make it better. But its a tuesday so il just do it on saturday instead.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ro-ro
    theres nothing wrong with watching eastenders if u like it. U wouldnt bore me i like knowing about other people lives. Is ur job being in a band or are u a student/someones employee as well? OH GOOD GOD. My ex has a date with the perfect phoebe. Right well i think its round about now i go out in a dangerously low top and pull to make it better. But its a tuesday so il just do it on saturday instead.

nah, im currently waiting for norwich union to call me back to arrange a interview with them, which will be fun ;p

*listens to green day's latest album - american idiot*

you still skiving? or have you decided to do some work now? ;p
  • Options
    i started working but i drunk so much to try and stop my munchies i need to pee all the time! I love greenday so much. I want their album but dont have any money.
    What do u wanna do with norwich union?
    Who do u live with?
    Do u like hats, if so do u own some and what do they look like?
    Are you gay/straight/bisexual?
  • Options
    Introductions

I suppose I ought to do this as well -
    I live in NY, I'm 25 and I work in advertising. My boyfriend and I live together with 2 dogs and a cat. I didn't initially plan for it to work out that way - but I suppose these things happen. I like to think that I'm fairly creative, and believe it or not, I went to school for journalism, yep, to be a writer, and here I am trying to do an introduction and can't think of a damn thing to say......anyway, it's nice to be here, I've been doing more reading than posting so far.... it seems to me that there aren't many people on this site from the states, they're missing out!
  • Options
    There's, my_name, Reece, Dep, blondebmbshell, and cannot remember the rest :(.

By the way, welcome :D:).
  • Options
    ah yes, name - mine's Christy
  • Options
    This is a little late, but welcome to thesite!

A fellow Busted fan, I like you already :D

(I'm going seeing them for the sixth time on Sunday)
  • Options
    hi christy! Advertising is cool.

FireyFirenze they do rather kick ass dont theY!
  • Options
    Hi! THanks, I like it, not the best advertising, it's pharma - but a job is a job is a job.
  • Options
    sorry to sound frightfully ignorant but what is pharma??
  • Options
    I'm sorry - it's pharmaceutical advertising. Basically I work for an advertising agency that produces materials for a lot of the major drug companies. I like my job, I like what I do here, but it's basically a sell out business. Unfortunately, because it's pharmaceutical advertising, we're the ones that help to raise the prices for prescription drugs. Not directly, but indirectly, with what we charge to produce ads and materials for these companies, we're ultimately making it easier for them to raise their prices, which makes it more difficult for people to afford them.

Sorry - that was probably more info than necessary.
  • Options
    nah its cool. My big sister works for the house of commons publishers now but she studied as a biochemist at uni and when she first started working she went into editing for a pharmasutical company who made instructions and books for doctory people. Shes uber smart and nice.