Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

embaressing question here... biting and stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I'm with this guy and he likes it all rough with biting and scratching he says. Only problem, I hate recieving that kinda stuff, so I've never given it before. And I don't know how. I don't know how to be rough or where to like bite people. And its embaressing. Any ideas for me?

Comments

• Options
    Biting around the neck and shoulders is good, they are usually accessable places no matter what you are doing. Scratching down the back during sex is an old but effective one. Good luck!
  • Options
    why dont you just ask your guy, he shouldnt mind telling you how he likes it in anymore detail. like how or where he wants to be bitten etc
  • Options
    Biting is always good around the neck and the shoulders.
  • Options
    Hmmm biting :D nice. He will most probably like it around the neck and sholders, but yeh asking cant hurt he will be happy to tell you.
  • Options
    hmm..

well personally, i'll scratch down his back or his arms..
    and i'll dig my nails into his back, sides, hips,arms and butt
    pretty much anywhere my hands go.. i dig and scratch.. except the face, penis, and balls
    and i bite the shoulders, neck, collar bone area...
  • Options
    Take it slowly. It sounds like you're not entirely comfortable about this, so maybe you should talk to him about that instead? If he's a new partner it's better to get used to each other first before embarking on stuff you've never done before.
  • Options
    confidence. tell yourself you are a sex god. have sex with him like he is lucky to have sex with you and therefore try and dominate him, bring out your wild side. have sex like you wanna teach him a lesson about what real sex is, you want to show him what he's been missing all these years, make him feel like he has never felt before. dont be worried, whatever you do he will probably more or less like it.

my girl was a bit shy in the beginning, i told her the exact same thing. its a lot more fun now. she's a lot more arrogant in bed now while trying to make me feel good at the same time.
    spanner is also right though, talk to him, get comfortable etc first, that is really really important.
  • Options
    My boyfriend has a SERIOUS biting thing, I constantly have a severely bruised neck, and scratched back. I love it, but i wish I didnt bruise so much. Oh well..
  • Options
    Hehe, my boyfriend knows I love being bitten and I tend to bite him back a lot, he prefers scratching. The sight of his red and streaky back and bum after sex is highly amusing. But not to much when I see the bruises on my neck.

Pah.
  • Options
    I have to admit biting is a real thing for me aswell gets the blood pumping,

who knows maybe its a throwback of a huntnig reflex :D
  • Options
    i had an ex who was into that stuff biting the neck as been said works weel and he was majorly into being scratched on his arms and legs :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by Reese_86
    hmm..

well personally, i'll scratch down his back or his arms..
    and i'll dig my nails into his back, sides, hips,arms and butt
    pretty much anywhere my hands go.. i dig and scratch.. except the face, penis, and balls
    and i bite the shoulders, neck, collar bone area...

You wild woman you:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by almost_innocent
    Biting around the neck and shoulders is good, they are usually accessable places no matter what you are doing. Scratching down the back during sex is an old but effective one. Good luck!

Yes.. This is what my Girlfriend and me do,

Scratching on the back is really effective, and to me.. really nice and easy to hide, biting on the neck isn't so easy to hide, but still.. Very nice,

These are the most common ones people use, and imo the most effective.. Ask him where his weak spot is, eg mine is my neck.

Like spanner said, if you don't want to do it, don't do it to please him, you shouldn't have to :)