Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Everyone should be banned from here...

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by aimz:
    Im sure not everyone wants to see my ass on the net, so i think i'll pass... :p
    Makes sense.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by aimz
    Im sure not everyone wants to see my ass on the net, so i think i'll pass... :p
    but i still think i have a cute ass

Just PM it to me then and I'll judge for the whole boards. :p
  • Options
    I should stay because you know you all love it when I post.

Or because, if I was banned I would struggle so much more with procrastination and so would have to do things like study, and might actually pass my A levels and so on.

Actually... :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Just PM it to me then and I'll judge for the whole boards. :p
    haha.... :p maybe not! ok fine you all pushed me to admit it, my ass isnt cute HAPPY NOW!!!!!! :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    haha.... :p maybe not! ok fine you all pushed me to admit it, my ass isnt cute HAPPY NOW!!!!!! :(
    Don't worry about that, there's someone out there who appreciates you for who you are, not for whether you have a cute ass.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Capacity, the only reason why you don't post in the sex forum in coz you don't get none of what goes on in there ;<.

Yer, and the only reason everyone else goes in there is because either:

a) They want to prove to everyone what amazing sex-gurus they are. The kind of people who think it's more fun to talk about than actually do, much of the time. ;[

or b) As Kiezo said, they are nubs who don't know what a blow-job is.

I'm waiting for someone to add a third category which is the 'people who like to provide help to those who are less educated than themselves'; but I'm not buying it. ;<
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity

I'm waiting for someone to add a third category which is the 'people who like to provide help to those who are less educated than themselves'; but I'm not buying it. ;<

Agreed. FS how did everyone else find out? We sure as hell didn't log onto a message board and make inane post after inane post asking about it ;[
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Agreed. FS how did everyone else find out? We sure as hell didn't log onto a message board and make inane post after inane post asking about it ;[

A push on the head and scraped knees :D

Nah, I'm kidding

And don't ban me or....everyone else will be so upset. I'm deeply loved here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity

No think the third category is pretty simple:

pervs!
  • Options
    Banning me would be like Happy Days without The Fonz!

Eeeeh! ;)
  • Options
    I can't be banned otherwise i will be left boardless and that would be extremely bad because then i would have to do some work. Or pay to use liv4now :eek2: