Home Anything Goes

Clocks going back

13»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    It's not going towards a better Britain really...

    Or it could be full of boring, humourless cunts like you. Stuck in the past.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    But don't you think you should rephrase your little comment and remember how maybe males need to improve in their state just as much as maybe some females out there.

    Yes, males need to improve, however girls should be by their very nature more restrained. Drunk males look like they're having fun. Drunk females just look silly.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by NaCN
    Or it could be full of boring, humourless cunts like you. Stuck in the past.

    Cunt? Past? Stuck? Humourless? Do you even know what you're talking about?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Ladies should be decent.

    So you're saying that it's ok for a man to get pissed out of his face, fall over, throw up over himself, and generally make an arse out of himself, whereas women should not be allowed??


    I think you don't view men and women as very equal at all.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    So you're saying that it's ok for a man to get pissed out of his face, fall over, throw up over himself, and generally make an arse out of himself, whereas women should not be allowed??


    I think you don't view men and women as very equal at all.

    I can tolerate a drunken idiot when he's a man, however women are supposed to be the more intelligent sex. One would assume they have more common sense as well. Apparently not.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Yes, males need to improve, however girls should be by their very nature more restrained. Drunk males look like they're having fun. Drunk females just look silly.

    And that is were you have made yourself come across as sexist.

    Is ok for guys. But for the girls... well that's just not exceptable, eh? You any idea how much of an ignorant, sexist shite you have come across by saying that?!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Cunt? Past? Stuck? Humourless? Do you even know what you're talking about?

    Naturally I can only judge by your posts on these boards.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Cunt? Past? Stuck? Humourless? Do you even know what you're talking about?

    He's talking about you, nub.
    Yes, males need to improve, however girls should be by their very nature more restrained. Drunk males look like they're having fun. Drunk females just look silly.

    So it's not in a mans nature to have any control over himself getting drunk??

    Drunk females look less silly than drunk males. At least drunk females don't feel the need to try it on with every man the see, or to stare blatantly at a mans package like most men do to women.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Cunt? Past? Stuck? Humourless? Do you even know what you're talking about?

    Do you?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    And that is were you have made yourself come across as a sexist.

    Is ok for guys. But for the girls... well that's just not exceptable, eh? You any idea how much of an ignorant, sexist shite you have come across by saying that?!

    just not ACCEPTABLE....

    Yes, historically men have always been the most forward and stupid of both sexes. Now women are deciding to get drunk. They just go down in my estimation of them. However, men are pretty low in my estimation already. Most men anyway.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why the fuck should I be restrianed? If it was about restriant then why have women fought for years to get equal rights, equal pay within the working society. I have every right to get drunk, shout like a yob, make a complete tit out of myself and if you dont like it, well...no one cares.
    The way you are portraying your self you come across as a sexist pig.
    The sexism argument is a very vaild one here.
    You are saying that women should be good little ladies that should be seen and not heard.
    Why should we be? Because YOU want them to be? Be prepared for a very difficult life young man.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zella
    Why the fuck should I be restrianed? If it was about restriant then why have women fought for years to get equal rights, equal pay within the working society. I have every right to get drunk, shout like a yob, make a complete tit out of myself and if you dont like it, well...no one cares.
    The way you are portraying your self you come across as a sexist pig.
    The sexism argument is a very vaild one here.
    You are saying that women should be good little ladies that should be seen and not heard.
    Why should we be? Because YOU want them to be? Be prepared for a very difficult life young man.

    You have a right - I don't like it. Clearly you don't care - however I do.

    Yes, if I want my woman to be a certain type of person, that will be the type of person I will look for. Let me assure you, there are plenty of people out there that don't think getting totally off their face every night is becoming to young ladies.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    just not ACCEPTABLE....

    Yes, historically men have always been the most forward and stupid of both sexes. Now women are deciding to get drunk. They just go down in my estimation of them. However, men are pretty low in my estimation already. Most men anyway.

    I am aware of making a spelling mistake. But what's your excuse for being a pompus, ignorant, sexist git?!

    Who gives a toss about who you believe is more intelligent. When a man goes out to knock a few beers down. It's to let off a bit of steam. And look at that so can a woman.

    I'm not making excuses for people who get shitfaced every weekend. Including MEN. Those people, I do believe need to calm down perhaps.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did I say a woman shouldn't be allowed to go out, knock a few back, have some fun?

    I don't see the point of ANYONE going out and getting totally slaughtered every weekend, and I find it specifically more upsetting when young girls do it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do you drink? Ever got drunk, etc?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    You have a right - I don't like it. Clearly you don't care - however I do.

    You don't like the fact that women have equal rights??
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha.

    You lot are rising faaaar too much to nothing.

    He just said that women who get rat arsed are manky.

    I agree, seeing girls absolutely plastered, sick down their top, falling about the street is disgusting. I've done it once. Once was enough.

    He's not advocating women getting merry, drunk and the rest of it, he's just saying that seeing them falling around without a care or consolation after too many bottles of Lambrini is just really sad.

    I agree.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Did I say a woman shouldn't be allowed to go out, knock a few back, have some fun?

    I don't see the point of ANYONE going out and getting totally slaughtered every weekend, and I find it specifically more upsetting when young girls do it.

    You really need to Shut Up carter, you're making a fool of yourself. 1983 has a good point though.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Seeing 'ANYONE' get plastered and being sick down their top, is not helping themselves look good. That's fair enough.

    But for the fact that Carter says, when males get drunk, it's ok cause it's funny. But for girls to get drunk; that's just silly. Is sexist.

    Carter ya need to be more specific in what you say next time.

    I've been out loads of times, getting drunk without being sick or falling all over the place. That acceptable to you?!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    I've been out loads of times, getting drunk without being sick or falling all over the place. That acceptable to you?!

    Perfectly.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Perfectly.

    Changed your mind slightly then?
    Is ok for girl to get drunk, yas? So long as they don't make a full of themselves by being sick all over the place, etc. Fair enough!
Sign In or Register to comment.