Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

anyone actualy done anything today?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Got up at nine, done all my homework, cleaned the house up and done, loaded the washing machine, tumble dryer, ironed everything and then sat down to relax at 7 o clock.
  • Options
    Went to bed at 5am. Got up today at 12:30, walked the dog, shopped and purchased all the parts for a pc. Went to my old flat and cleared up for 45 minutes. Came home and hooked my new cam up, did homework, been cam whoring myself all over the internet since :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i just throw mine in a basket and next thing i know it's all clean and neat again ...how does that happen?

When you work it out, tell me I like the sounds of that system.
  • Options
    Today I slept in lots, had a bath, went round girlfriends for a bit because she's not very well, came back, watched dirty bomb thing, and voila.
  • Options
    I stayed awake from last night at my friend's house, stayed in bed till about 2, rolled downstairs in a dressinggown, watched the OC, watched Friends, watched Faking It, chatted to my mates, bugged one of them to give me a lift home and now i'm back on campus playing supporty thing (and on the internet :p)
  • Options
    Today, i got back from a weekend away in Mid Wales. We were in the middle of nowhere! No shops or nothing! Apart from a little shelter place.
  • Options
    Originally posted by looking_sweet
    Today, i got back from a weekend away in Mid Wales. We were in the middle of nowhere! No shops or nothing! Apart from a little shelter place.

fun?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    When you work it out, tell me I like the sounds of that system.
    i racked my brains but no answer so i asked my wife ...she threatened to stab me. crazy woman!
    so i can't help i'm afraid.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll [/i
    i just throw mine in a basket and next thing i know it's all clean and neat again ...how does that happen?

It sounds like our self-cleaning bathroom...
  • Options
    Been working constantly, so I'm constantly tired. But I'm still hyper from work, 4 hours on.

There's something wrong there.

Oh look, 6000 posts.

*gives self a blowjob*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite

*gives self a blowjob*
    should i envy this guy ...
  • Options
    should i envy this guy ...

I've got a neck like Inspector Gadget.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I've got a neck like Inspector Gadget.
    do you have a goaty for the full effect?
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    i racked my brains but no answer so i asked my wife ...she threatened to stab me. crazy woman!
    I know! You subconsciously feel guilty for not cleaning them yourself so when you sleep (or are high) you sleepwalk/highwalk and sleepwash/highwash the clothes. But as you can't see where you're going, you run into your wife many times so she gets mad at you for hitting her.
    That has to be it! Remember: The simplest explanation tends to be the most true one. :p
  • Options
    so i can't help i'm afraid.

Disappointing.
  • Options
    I've done loads of stuff, i've been to two lectures and everything! Other than that, sod all.