Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i never know what to put in this line

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i don't exactly need advice... i guess i just need to sort of "confess" because i feel guilty...

for some reason, i've been getting soo pissed off at my boyfriend lately!! and it will be for the stupidest reasons.... and i feel so bad because i will snap at him or give him attitude and he goes out of his way just to keep in touch with me.. like he's not allowed to call anyone, but he will be allowed in a month, because of his school rules and he'll call me every night anyways and he'll write me like two letters a week even though they only get 20 minutes of personal time

but then i get pissed off at him like... when he teases me about him flirting with other girls and normally i dont' care about that at all.. in fact i like it.. haha.....and a whole bunch of stupid shit like that.. like if i always have to say "i love you" first.... or when he tells me that i do something similar to my best friend... aka his ex girlfriend... and he'll ask me not to do it anymore even though i've always done it.... and im not normally like this.... it feels like im purposely picking arguments with him.. when that's the last thing i want to do especially because we only get to talk for 20 to 30 minutes... i just feel so bad

blahhh why am i getting so irritated at the stupidest things????

okay... im done 'confessing" thanks for listening.. err... reading

Comments

• Options
    you sure your not my gf, shes the same although i do have some of it coming like :(
  • Options
    hmm.... you're girlfriend and i should talk...

but like i said.. im not normally like this.. and i know im not premenstral... maybe it's just because i miss him so much and it makes me upset and then i take it out on him...

okay.. that was an incredibly ridiculous theory....
  • Options
    I think you're just being a girl :p

my gf certainly seems to give me attitude and get pissed off with me for no apparant reason sometimes. But usually I find out it's just because she's had a bad day, or is stressed out with something...

just pause for a minute when you start feeling pissed off with him, and think about why you are, and if it's actually reasonable to be so... ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Theydon Bois
    I think you're just being a girl :p

my gf certainly seems to give me attitude and get pissed off with me for no apparant reason sometimes. But usually I find out it's just because she's had a bad day, or is stressed out with something...

just pause for a minute when you start feeling pissed off with him, and think about why you are, and if it's actually reasonable to be so... ;)

i think that was some good advice, thanks. :)
  • Options
    people always take out their frustrations on those closest to them :yes:, i know i do!
    SBG
  • Options
    and then i wait like 3 hours everyday for hiim to call me because he always calls at midnight and when he's late it pisses me off soo much.... and normally it shouldn't!!! normally i don't care about stuff like that.... i need to ifnd out what is pissing me off so much because im sure it's not him
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    hmm.... you're girlfriend and i should talk...

but like i said.. im not normally like this.. and i know im not premenstral... maybe it's just because i miss him so much and it makes me upset and then i take it out on him...

okay.. that was an incredibly ridiculous theory....
    that's possible , when things like this happen its generally because something else is bothering you, you might miss him so much that your keeping him an inch or two out of kicking distance so it wont hurt u as much if he just upped and left. But i could be wrong