Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boo boo

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I bust my head open the other day.
  • Options
    : o well in contrast to the norm i have to say i like wasps, I despise bees but like wasps tis weird but then again so am I so make of it what you will
  • Options
    I don't care about bees or wasps, they are only creatures.
  • Options
    insects really, but who's paying aattention.... oh wait I am, never mind ignore me i'm tired
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    Damn right! I once disturbed a wasps nest and they all flew up my t-shirt, the only way to get out was to go back through where the nest was, I ended up getting stung about 50 times! :eek: :crazyeyes

:eek: ooh dear :(
  • Options
    I once stuck my hand in a wasp nest they were all crawling on my hand, it was great. I didnt get stung tho.....never have infact.

But I would naver do that now. Since then I have developed a phobia of all types of bugs...sept flys..flys I cant deal with.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil

Edited to say; haha...what happened to your 1 year thread?

what did happen to that? i never saw any replys after my one unfortunatly... did they all agree with me? :D
  • Options
    one time my friend lost her mood ring in the woods so i went back to get it for her but my glasses fell off and i trod on them by mistake and ended up disturbing a wasps nest and they stung me all over and i had an allergic reaction to it

ohhh my girl
  • Options
    Doesn't sound nice, :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael
    did they all agree with me? :D

No.

Once, at a party, this boy spent about twenty minutes trying to kill wasps. Eventually, they all ganged up on him and he had about ten stings in the face. One was amazingly close to his eye. I had to go to the toilet so nobody realised I was laughing at him. It was his own fault anyway!
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    No.

Once, at a party, this boy spent about twenty minutes trying to kill wasps. Eventually, they all ganged up on him and he had about ten stings in the face. One was amazingly close to his eye. I had to go to the toilet so nobody realised I was laughing at him. It was his own fault anyway!

Sounds like the plot from some Z-rate horror film. Although when you'd gone to the toilet, a big hand would have probably reached out from the U-bend and snapped your neck like a twig.

Or something :p
  • Options
    haha yeah i hate that when i'm about to burst out laughing but i know i really shouldnt and i ahve to struggle so impossibly hard not to
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gavman
    haha yeah i hate that when i'm about to burst out laughing but i know i really shouldnt and i ahve to struggle so impossibly hard not to

I can't do that, it comes out anyway :(.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Doesn't sound nice, :(
    you really need to start watching movies!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    you really need to start watching movies!
    I'd seen that one... hated it.
  • Options
    I got stung by wasps in exactly the same place on my 6th and my 7th birthdays. I was a fucking unlucky little child.

And back to what was being said before....I call my mum 'mumsie' and my dad 'daddy-rah'. I also suck my thumb and can't sleep without Bear. And people still see me as the most mature person out of my old group of friends. Strange.