Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Raaaaaaaaaar

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ummm... hey?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Sigh. So, when yous break up he'll be killing himself again and you'll be all on here making threads about him being a shit lay?

Who says we will break up?

There is no inevitability towards the breakdown of a relationship, the only thing that causes the breakdown of relationships is the negativity towards it lasting!

In my mind there is only one thing that is inevitable in life....Death!

Oh and "bongbudda" is my grammer ok for you now?
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Harsh?

But that implies that Man has a large and/or bendy penis.

Men having large and/or bendy penis' what are you talking about? The distance between a womans erm .. vagina and her arse hole is not a great distance, hence men can give women anal sex from the normal sex position, it works the same with two men, or there is the very popular thought of bending over!
  • Options
    Me thinks he was tlaking about men giving it to themselves... hence the large or bendy cock bit...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Nope.

Every single time someone tells one (or more) of their moronic mates/girlfriends/boyfriends to start posting on here, it ends in tears.

And we can see it coming a mile off.

Are you trying to say i am moronic?? I do not think i am, i do not think my boy friend thinks i am!

To be completley honest, i dont think you people are very welcoming to new members, you are all so negative towards them! What is the point in having a forum where you just cause hasstle for new members? If you scare them away you could loose a lot of new posting, you could run out of things to talk about, new posters means more to takl about, which means that the forum will not fizzle out and die!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    Me thinks he was tlaking about men giving it to themselves... hence the large or bendy cock bit...

oooh! thanks for pointing that bit out! heehee
  • Options
    Originally posted by GothicGAY

In my mind there is only one thing that is inevitable in life....Death!

And the fact that you'll always get sausage rolls at kiddies birthday parties :thumb:

I hate stereotypes, especially when kids are involved :(
  • Options
    And the fact that you'll always get sausage rolls at kiddies birthday parties :thumb:

I hate stereotypes, especially when kids are involved :(

No no no, they may be a vegitarian lololol

:D:p

*looks innocent*

-sorry i couldnt resist!-
  • Options
    Sigh. So, when yous break up he'll be killing himself again and you'll be all on here making threads about him being a shit lay?

Two words. Shut up. I've never made any threads about anyone being a shit lay. I have also never moaned about my ex (maybe a little, but nothing significant).

I really don't understand where you get off giving me such a hard time. I've not done anything to my knowledge to warrant you being aggressive towards me, so why don't you do me a favour and stop flaming me whenever you get the oppertunity?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yer leave my sexy man alone!!
  • Options
    Nope.

Every single time someone tells one (or more) of their moronic mates/girlfriends/boyfriends to start posting on here, it ends in tears.

And we can see it coming a mile off.

True, however you can't blame me for having a good go at breaking the trend eh?
  • Options
    Bloody hell, this thread went sideways into negativity quite quickly didnt it.

We are normally quite nice you know.

GothicGAY; Technically there was no need to put my name in quotation marks "bongbudda" isnt really a quote as such, and really because its a name it should have a capital letter at the start. Apart from that, well done, keep it up.

Welcome to thesite and ignore the fairly pointless bitching in this thread.
  • Options
    Fuckin' Birkenheaders. :o
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Fuckin' Birkenheaders. :o

I quote from South Park, "You are a racist ma'am, you are a racist!":p
  • Options
    well gee thanks hunny, love you too, some of us people from birkenhead aint that bad you know, yes sure its full of mindless moronic twats but still.....
  • Options
    EY! EY! 'AVE U GORRA SPARE CIGGIE M8?

:D

To be fair, my experiences with Birkenheaders is limited, but from what I've seen, they're a bunch of lairy nutters who cause trouble. :p

God bless Merseyside.
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Two words. Shut up. I've never made any threads about anyone being a shit lay. I have also never moaned about my ex (maybe a little, but nothing significant).

I really don't understand where you get off giving me such a hard time. I've not done anything to my knowledge to warrant you being aggressive towards me, so why don't you do me a favour and stop flaming me whenever you get the oppertunity?:rolleyes:

God, read what I wrote properly and come back, kiddo.

I said that you'd be killing yourself and he'd be saying you're a shit lay. :p At least, I think it was you that went thru the goodbye threads and suicide missions (that failed :().
  • Options
    Hello :tokenwavingsmiley:
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    EY! EY! 'AVE U GORRA SPARE CIGGIE M8?

:D

To be fair, my experiences with Birkenheaders is limited, but from what I've seen, they're a bunch of lairy nutters who cause trouble. :p

God bless Merseyside.

I expect those kinds of moronic generalisations from you.

Fuckwit.
  • Options
    God, read what I wrote properly and come back, kiddo.

I said that you'd be killing yourself and he'd be saying you're a shit lay. :p At least, I think it was you that went thru the goodbye threads and suicide missions (that failed :().

Oh no, we broke up. Shock horror!:eek:

I think I'll go kill myself.

I was depressed a long time ago, do you honestly think I'd go back there that easily?

I'm not going to lower myself to your level by continuing this post, suffice to say I think you are a sad little girl that needs to grow up and leave off grudges, not that I know why you have a grudge anyway. :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Oh no, we broke up. Shock horror!:eek:

I think I'll go kill myself.

I was depressed a long time ago, do you honestly think I'd go back there that easily?

I'm not going to lower myself to your level by continuing this post, suffice to say I think you are a sad little girl that needs to grow up and leave off grudges, not that I know why you have a grudge anyway. :lol:

I don't have a grudge, I'm just a bit hateful coz you didnt actually kill yourself. :p
  • Options
    I dont think so. Give it time, my pretty.

Even if it is true....*cough* it's nicer not to say it.

Not that I'm famous for being a very appeasing person or owt, just thought you could save the truth until afterwards.

It might have actually happened if you hadn't said so :(
This discussion has been closed.