Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stepbrothers and Stepsisters

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    stressed, sweetie. ignore him. you are just rising to him. walk away from his stupid comments and you will be the bigger person here. if we all ignore him then hopefully he will go away.

*hugs* dont let him get to you.

lol.

Good one. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by chriss-kun
    lol.

Good one. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dont think i was addressing you ... :chin:
  • Options
    dont think i was addressing you ... :chin:

Clearly :rolleyes:

I'm just tired of people making snipes t me, hers was totally uncalled for
  • Options

UNCALLED-FOR
  • Options

maybe, yes. but all i am trying to point out is that you seem to have a knack of riling people the wrong way and alot of people dont take too kindly to that im afraid.
  • Options
    maybe, yes. but all i am trying to point out is that you seem to have a knack of riling people the wrong way and alot of people dont take too kindly to that im afraid.

Because I started a controversial post and didn't back down when everyone started takin' digs. Sorry dear, you can hate me 'til you turn blue

Have a NICE day! :wave:
  • Options
    Because I started a controversial post and didn't back down when everyone started takin' digs. Sorry dear, you can hate me 'til you turn blue

Have a NICE day! :wave:

all i am trying to do is tell you why people are getting pissed off with you. so you can put your pettyness away. people do not take kindly to a superior attitude (i am not saying that you are the only one ... i can think of others who think they are above everyone else) however, you have to learn how to debate properly, take peoples own opinions on board (you are not the only person allowed to have opinions). these boards are about respect and we all respect people who play by the rules.

people do not respond well to others throwing stupid insults or not listening to them. i had no part in the other thread so you cannot use that one in an argument against me. all i am trying to do is point out why people are not impressed at this moment in time.
  • Options
    all i am trying to do is tell you why people are getting pissed off with you. so you can put your pettyness away. people do not take kindly to a superior attitude (i am not saying that you are the only one ... i can think of others who think they are above everyone else) however, you have to learn how to debate properly, take peoples own opinions on board (you are not the only person allowed to have opinions). these boards are about respect and we all respect people who play by the rules.

people do not respond well to others throwing stupid insults or not listening to them. i had no part in the other thread so you cannot use that one in an argument against me. all i am trying to do is point out why people are not impressed at this moment in time.

Sorry. I never got the ends of reading that there...I was afraid my sides may split with laughter.

I am fine you, well I was. That's until you started sayin', maybe if we ignore him he'll go away. Like you said, you had no part in the other thread...so you really shouldn't have ANYTHING against me. NOTHING.

You also said people on thie board have repect...not the ones I've met. I mean, I expressed my opinion...like everyone loves to say "Everyone is intiled to" NOT WHEN THE MAJORITY DON'T AGREE WITH IT THOUGH, eh? :chin: Well, that's the way it seemed.
  • Options
    Sorry. I never got the ends of reading that there...I was afraid my sides may split with laughter.

:rolleyes:

You also said people on thie board have repect...not the ones I've met. I mean, I expressed my opinion...like everyone loves to say "Everyone is intiled to" NOT WHEN THE MAJORITY DON'T AGREE WITH IT THOUGH, eh? :chin: Well, that's the way it seemed.

what got on their nerves is that you did not respond to their opinions either, you kept shooting them down too as if there opinion wasnt valid (infact, im sure you did say that their opinions were invalid at one point ... )

however, if you think that the people on here show no respect then leave. no skin off our noses.
  • Options
    I think I'v covered this many times. I am not leaving. And, when you're trying to post 20 a minute, you gotta be direct, no time for beatin' round the bush. ;)

I am not going to argue with you, you've made your "opinion" of me clear...

"No skin off my nose"
  • Options
    yes everyone is entitled to thier own opinion,but you took yours too far off of an opinion with telling us to prove it and yet you never held up your end of the bargain with proving your side.we were showing and saying things that are proven facts yet all you had to result to once people started doing this was name calling and calling us immature.a lot of us on here are older than you,wiser than you,and have been through more crap than you, so we are not immature,and if we are than you are even more than us.little missy was trying to help you out by telling you what people around here are used to,and you should respect her for that,no matter what you think,there is a lot of respect around this board,and i know that i deffinatly have a lot of respect for a lot of people on here.we are all nice people on here and respect others opinions unless they are going off and not proving thier end of the deal,thus ending up the thread that was closed.now you can call me names as much as you like,i really don't care,i am just trying to defend the boards.
  • Options
    I think I'v covered this many times. I am not leaving. And, when you're trying to post 20 a minute, you gotta be direct, no time for beatin' round the bush. ;)

I am not going to argue with you, you've made your "opinion" of me clear...

"No skin off my nose"

your call tbh. i dont actually care.

and no, i didnt make my opinion of you clear. you are a troll. and i cant be arsed.

so SEE YA, I WOULDNT WANNA BE YA [/ends childish mock of chriss-kun]
  • Options
    Maybe it's a subconcious thing.

Did you miss the part where I was being called names...or did you simply just ignore that to make your clam look better?

Umm, excuse me, but just because you're older doesn't mean you're more mature, been through more or are even wiser.

So, please don't patronise me. But, thanks anyway
  • Options
    your call tbh. i dont actually care.

and no, i didnt make my opinion of you clear. you are a troll. and i cant be arsed.

so SEE YA, I WOULDNT WANNA BE YA [/ends childish mock of chriss-kun]

I always liked the troll dolls, lol

Wish I had hair like them
  • Options
    Umm, excuse me, but just because you're older doesn't mean you're more mature, been through more or are even wiser.

So, please don't patronise me. But, thanks anyway

well obviously in this case it does mean that.a lot of us have taken the time to tell you how you can be respected and liked on here,and yet you have just thrown it in our faces.that shows the immaturity
  • Options
    No, it hsows I don't like being patronising. It would be immature to think this could be resolved by taking your advice and not being myself.
  • Options
    my friend at school's mum and dad were cousins :yes:

quite weird, nope ive never fancied a family member. one of my older cousins is really good looking but i dont fancy him :no:
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Woah there, please calm down and stop insulting each other.

Back on topic, JAMESJAMES I don't actually know if you're seriously looking for info, but the subject of step siblings and relationships to help a friend but it is a really complicated subject.

In law the one way to find out whether it's legal to have a relationship with someone is to look at the laws governing marriage (you can find out more about who can get married to who here), in regards to step relations, the following is the case:
    "Both partners to the marriage are at least 21 years old at the time of the marriage and the younger partner must not at any time up to the age of 18 years old lived in same household as the older partner."

However often much more specific advice is needed and the best place to get this is at your local CAB.

I'm actually going to close this thread now because no one seems to be able to stick on topic or be pleasant to each other.

CB
This discussion has been closed.