Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

connfused dont know what to do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been seeing this guy for almost a year. We got together on the terms as sex buddies well 3 months into our realationship I fell for him and I came clean with him...he said he couldnt persue a realationship at the moment. we both agreed we wouldnt see anyone else.we still hung out and and we have gotten alot closer. I stay at his house all the time he visits me and we talk online when we arent together. So I asked him if he would ever do a threesome and he would. I asked about me doing it and he didnt want to discuss it any farther so it was dropped . well just recently I have brought it up and he said he would and he thought about me doing it and he just said he couldnt see me with anyone else and no man is worthy of being with me and men are all pigs and flat out NO. which I can't see why he thinks that way. he claims were not in a relationship and to some of his friends were g/f -b/f and to some were just friends. I hate that he wont tell me what he wants or whats going thru his mind. I don't know what's up am I making more of this then there is. Can someone just give it to me straight any help is appreciated. thanks ~Beck~

Comments

• Options
    Hun, it sounds like he's stringing you right on along.... He knows he can have you and he doesn't want anyone else to have you. Don't waste your time with this guy. If he can't realize what a good person you are by even sticking around with his selfish ass, he's not even worth your time. You can do better than him.
    no man is worthy of being with me and men are all pigs and flat out NO

He must have said that wrong because the only pig thats not worthy of being with you......IS HIM!!!

In the words of my favorite talk show when I was 11- Jenny Jones

"drop that zero, and get yourself a hero"

:lol: cheesiest thing I've ever said in my life but you really need to tell him to get lost. Oh and for the record- Men do not treat women like *that*, boys treat women like *that*

Good luck!! ;)
  • Options
    Hmm, he sounds confusing. He clearly doesn't want anyone else to have you...yet he doesn't want you for himself (in a relationship sense I mean). Maybe he doesn't do commitment?
  • Options
    Give him an altamatum(sp)
    Say to him that either he makes up his mind weather he wants you or not or you go else where.
  • Options
    my bet is that if you said that if you gave him an ultimatum as Zella said he'd soon change his mind about not wanting a proper relationship and if he didn't then he isn't worth it.

At the moment this guy that you're seeing is getting as much sex as he wants from you and loads of fun yet if he ever did anything with another girl he's got a great get out clause...you're not going out properly.

He's just got used to 'having his cake and eating it' if you get what I mean. I've been through this before and surprise surprise when I finally got sick of being the non-girlfriend and walked away it took the guy a week before he wanted me back and on a serious boyfriend/girlfriend basis

Good luck
  • Options
    He doesnt know what he wants, but he realises that he doesn't need to decide because whatever his actions, you're still there. I think he's taking you for granted. Surely you can't be happy in this whole limbo thing. Make him decide. Whatever his decision, you'll be better off, trust me!
  • Options
    thanks for the help..... Actually I'm lost in all of this. I do really care and love him. I know his last relationship she lived with him for a year and half and lied ,cheated and stole from him.So the commitment thing I can see where he would have problems- I'm gonna lay it out for him tonight when I go see him. I'll post back later. ~Beck~ P.S wish me luck
  • Options
    ok I know that he really cares for me.He finally said the word love,which is a big shock to me. I also found out why he wont do the m,m,f threesome cuz his 1st wife was raped by 2 guys. So its a big issue to him and he said he didnt have to have f,f,m threesome...I still say he can go for it. We just share a bond and I'm very open minded about anything. Were on the same page on some things. So right now things are good. And now ALL his friends know about us being together. So I guess on this note I'm really content and happy. thanks all for the advice ~Beck~
  • Options
    Glad things are going better for ya. :thumb:
    Were on the same page on some things.

Good to know because if you were on the same page with every little thing, I'd be worried. It's good to have different opinions because when you both work at strengthening your relationship, both of you will benefit from being honest with your emotions and eachother.