Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's Susies birthday...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    penblwydd hapus susie :birthday: :thumb:
  • Options
    ooo hope you had a good weekend/day :D
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOD.
  • Options
    :birthday: it may have taken me all day but Happy Birthday!!
  • Options
    Thanks all, am finally back at work (in body if not in mind). I celebrated my birthday on sunday as monday was mostly for sleeping! Had a fab time :) Was a strange line up this year and seemed to spend more time down in the craziness of circus, caberet and Lost vagueness but:

Yes I did see Muse and

PJ Harvey, Morrissey, Macca (even though I swore I wouldn't but singing hey jude with 60,000 other people was pretty special), British Sea Power (loved the giant bear), The Scissor Sisters, supergrass (in the pouring rain, they rocked), Goldfrapp, The Chemical brothers, Kosheen, Fatboy Slim, James Brown, Elbow, Snow Patrol (but they were super boring so left halfway through), Paul Merton telling jokes, Rhys Ifans at the bar next to me in LV diner, Orbital, the rainbows at sunrise on sat morning and LOADS more.

S x
  • Options
    Oh dear you are having a bad day Susie :p.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Susie
    Thanks all, am finally back at work (in body if not in mind). I celebrated my birthday on sunday as monday was mostly for sleeping! Had a fab time :) Was a strange line up this year and seemed to spend more time down in the craziness of circus, caberet and Lost vagueness but:

Yes I did see Muse and

PJ Harvey, Morrissey, Macca (even though I swore I wouldn't but singing hey jude with 60,000 other people was pretty special), British Sea Power (loved the giant bear), The Scissor Sisters, supergrass (in the pouring rain, they rocked), Goldfrapp, The Chemical brothers, Kosheen, Fatboy Slim, James Brown, Elbow, Snow Patrol (but they were super boring so left halfway through), Paul Merton telling jokes, Rhys Ifans at the bar next to me in LV diner, Orbital, the rainbows at sunrise on sat morning and LOADS more.

S x
    love joy peace ...your realy an old hippy at heart1