Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Getting over him hurts.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah thats what one of my mates said. Very very much doubt that would happen considering he won't even see me basically on one to one that would be too awkward.
  • Options
    it's for the best, u need to not see him in order to move on. don't make the same mistake i did and keep going back if he wants u... causes more hurt than happiness. sayin that, i'm happy and back with him now, but its ll gonna end in tears!
  • Options
    well its good that he broke up with her in a way, cos at least it leaves u feeling better (so what if thats selfish, u need to try and make light of the situation).

as for getting back with him...i agree with everyone else, don't go there. you'd be much better off carrying on and keeping your mind off stuff, and concentrating on finding bigger and better things! (and bigger and better men too!). if u saw him again... u'd get all confused and it wouldn't help (thats what i did...grrr...)
  • Options
    Hia yeah we won't be getting back togther he no like me in that way in way. He apologised to me for hurting me (or something along those lines.) That was pretty nice. Ah well I'll keep waiting for someone else!
  • Options
    Hi angel

I know that nothing anyone can say will help you feel any better, it does hurt, but trust me within time you will get over him and wonder why you ever loved him!

I was with a guy for 18 months, one day he told me he wa bored of me, and dumped me said he wanted space and did not want to be with me anymore, i cried for about a month, the day afte i met someone else who i went out with for 5 months, i was never really into him as i was this otehr guy, we were both on teh rebound afte we split i still missed my first love, this went on until 9 months after we split (may 03) i started to get over him, still thinking of him, if i ever saw him out my legs would tingle, i would feel butterflies. I still loved him, then as my mum had said ater the split, in sept when you join uni, you will meet a lovely bloke who will treat you better and be into the same things as you.

Two days after starting uni i met my boyfriend, he was lovely, truly the best person i have ever met! He is lovely always ding nice things for me! he bought me a MASSIVE care bear the other day, he says lovely things and really cares. We have been together just over 7 months! I love him to bits! but this time last year i thought i could never be happy again, i felt like the my love hated me and i felt very upset.

Things can improve, but give it time, and do not think a rebound is the answer its not! Take time to get over it, and to feel happy alone first! Good luck and i am here if you want to chat! lufc_rulz@hotmail.com xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for all your replys. I really appreciate it. I thought that I was feeling better. Now it hurts again. It hurts inside my stomach too..:( I seriously need to get a grip.
  • Options
    Sounds like your ex is like mine... a turd swirling around in the toilet bowl of our minds. Every time you think they are gone for good, they float back up to the surface :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by dr_smith
    Sounds like your ex is like mine... a turd swirling around in the toilet bowl of our minds. Every time you think they are gone for good, they float back up to the surface :mad:

haha, i like that - must remember that! :D