Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bloody Complicated!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,

I need peeps' advice urgently.

There's a girl at work in my office who I fancy the f**k out of, she is gorgeous and seems like a fun girl too.

I was told in the week that she fancies me 2 , and have caught her looking at me a couple of times.

I'm really shy and I dont usually c her about at lunchtime, and I dont wanna go up 2 her desk and start talking 2 her in front of everyone.

And also I have no idea wot 2 say.

I was thinking along the lines of "Hi, i know this is random etc but do u fancy going 4 a drink" or is that too much considering i've never spoken 2 her?

She is apparently very shy as well.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I also 4got 2 say that she has a boyf but he lives somewhere else and treats her like shit and she is sick of him.

This I was told by her friend at work.
  • Options
    Just go and chat to her about shit lol, all the advice I can give I'm afraid, dont try and seem like your trying to pull her. If she's interested she will probably give tell tale signs when she's talking shit with you.

Hope that helps bud:D
  • Options
    ^ I agree. Just chat to her in a friendly way, cos if she has a bf she prolly won't do anything (if she's good) and so might be offended if you ask her out blatently.
  • Options
    Originally posted by aleox
    ^ I agree. Just chat to her in a friendly way, cos if she has a bf she prolly won't do anything (if she's good) and so might be offended if you ask her out blatently.

I always find my system works:

1) talk to her (friendly)
    2) flirt with her
    3) pull her

got a few other rules aswell if u wanna no u could PM me lol

(hey but I'm only 16, dunno if it will work for you if your a bit older than me :D )
  • Options
    Yeh, but wot wud b a gud opening line?

I dont wanna stand there like a bumbling dick
  • Options
    Erm either have a pice of paper on your desk rady to photocopy when you see her at the machine, or keep an empty cup so you can get a drink when you see her get one... many difference scenarios that you could bump into her and start chatting. Or ask for her help on something. I dunno! Just be positive.
  • Options
    You've never even spoken to her? :lol: You've got to at least start there. Find any excuse to say "Hi" and introduce yourself. If you're not being wound up, and your workmate is telling the truth that she fancies you, then you've already got one foot in the door, and you haven't even done anything yet! What are you waiting for.
    Try the cheesy old "going for a drink after work" line if you can't think of anything else.
  • Options
    Don't even try to rehearse your opening line. You'll just end up going over and over it and screwing up your head. Things will ahppen naturally.

but.....she has a boyfriend, it may be going badly but you could get yourself in a heavy situation.
  • Options
    Maybe you could just chat to her normally, and just try to be subtle about it. Maybe once the conversation gets going after a few days you could start saying 'so have you got anything planned for the weekend?' it'd be more casual and you're acting interested in her rather than the awkward 'do you wanna do something this weekend?' Then you could tell her what you're doing...you're going out for a night out on the town...ask her if she ever goes out much...you might 'accidently' bump into her ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Efay
    Yeh, but wot wud b a gud opening line?

I dont wanna stand there like a bumbling dick

lol yea this is always the hardest part for me, basically I'd go up to her, say hi, u alrite, then if in an empty silence, just say ure shit at things like this n laugh. It works everytime, it shows ure not big headed or anything, have a sensitive side or shit, n not all "oh i can get ne where wiv women" - ull get respected for it. Just be honest mate, can't emphasise how much easier it is by just being yourself
  • Options
    well....try talking to her like you would to any other bird that you fancied, be natural and see how things go, if she seems to be intresed then go for the kill and ask her out!:p
  • Options
    Just say "hey, hows it going?" etc etc then "What are you upto for lunch?"

If she says nothing much say "Fancy going for a drink?" or "Fancy popping down McDs?"

;)