Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Swallowing cum

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    erm, possibly ask her? and without calling it 'nut-custard' i think if my b/f came up with that, i wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry :eek2:

also, i don't mind the taste, but i don't do it as often as i could for my fella cos of bad exeriences with an ex.

mind you, i'm planning on doing it more often ;)

nice surprise for him when he reads this :D:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    ever tasted it? :p

Most guys have tasted their own, at least once...
  • Options
    Eat lots of grub with protien in it. It will make your man juice taste sweet. She will love it!..
    Most guys have tasted their own, at least once...

Someone on hear once said they eat their own cum after they finger them selfs. That just not right tbh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Eat lots of grub with protien in it. It will make your man juice taste sweet. She will love it!..

Someone on hear once said they eat their own cum after they finger them selfs. That just not right tbh.

:eek2: eww thats just wrong
  • Options

:lol::blush: Nowt wrong with it.......I only do it if im with a guy and i want to give him a nice lil shock...tastes nice to me anyway so i dont really see the problem.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    :lol::blush: Nowt wrong with it.......I only do it if im with a guy and i want to give him a nice lil shock...tastes nice to me anyway so i dont really see the problem.

Ravishing..I bet you would be an aboustle sex machine.
  • Options
    that is so true!!! my ex was a protein freak (for his muscles) and i really liked swallowing because it tasted sweet!

smokers cum mings btw :(
  • Options

Why?