Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

God Squad Take Over FDA Reproductive Health Department

This guy apparently thinks that premenstrual syndrome can be cured by "reading the Bible and prayer", he refuses to prescribe contraceptives to women who are unmarried, and he, of course, is a pro-lifer trying to ban one of the abortion pills.

And, needless to say, Dubya has done this without any sort of democratic mandate.

The man is a terrorist, and is putting the United States deeper and deeper into trouble every year. Why so mnay people want to eat out Ann Coulter's arse over there I will never understand.

Story.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    George Bush is not the problem, it's the twats who tell him what to do we should worry about. I hope he's out next election though.
  • Options
    I hope when the Democrats get back in these sort of nutjobs will be removed? Forget extreme islamic terrorists, the americans have their own fundalmentalists at home. Sickening.
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    George Bush is not the problem, it's the twats who tell him what to do we should worry about. I hope he's out next election though.
    i have doubts about wether there will be a next election. these are dangerous people with an agenda for the 21st century ...what that agenda is has only been hinted at but they have talked of endless war for a generation. don't be at all surprised if elections have to be suspended for national security reasons due to increased terrorist activities ...
  • Options
    Re: God Squad Take Over FDA Reproductive Health Department
    Originally posted by Kermit
    The man is a terrorist,
    Really? Who is he terrorising? Has he blown up any shopping malls?

I think the word you were looking for was "extremist".
  • Options
    MR, there is a greater likelihood of far more sweeping organised election fraud (as with the Florida 2000 election - which i just saw a new documentary on revealing even more than the mainstream media ever chose to report) than a suspension of the elections due to marshall law.

Why suspend when you can galvanise Republican run states into rigging their state systems on polling day to appear legitimate whilst disenfranchising even greater numbers?
  • Options
    Re: Re: God Squad Take Over FDA Reproductive Health Department
    Originally posted by Captain Slog
    Really? Who is he terrorising? Has he blown up any shopping malls?

I think the word you were looking for was "extremist".

Terrorism: Use of violence, intimidation to achieve ends.

Terrorise: force, oppress by fear, violence.

I think Kermit was right don't you!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    MR, there is a greater likelihood of far more sweeping organised election fraud (as with the Florida 2000 election - which i just saw a new documentary on revealing even more than the mainstream media ever chose to report) than a suspension of the elections due to marshall law.

Why suspend when you can galvanise Republican run states into rigging their state systems on polling day to appear legitimate whilst disenfranchising even greater numbers?
    oh i agree 100% clan ...which ever way they see fit but it realy is a very alarming possibility. what makes it so alarming is that few people seem to see what has happened ...what is happening and what is to come.
  • Options
    Thats the PR of politics MR. Give the people something plausible to believe and call anyone who raises questions about numerous inconsistencies in all kinds of cover stories a "conspiracy theorist" so as to stifle any real examination by too much of the public. People would rather accept an explanation that lets them forget about it and get on with other things. And there's where Washington gets its power from.

One day when its too late to stop the tyranny people might wake up and realise how much they blindly trusted proven liars.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: God Squad Take Over FDA Reproductive Health Department
    Originally posted by byny
    Terrorism: Use of violence, intimidation to achieve ends.

Terrorise: force, oppress by fear, violence.

I think Kermit was right don't you!

Hmmmmmm

Doesn't appear to use violence or force, maybe intimidation, fear of God?

I think the word terrorist is used to widely by everyone these days, seemed to have lost sense of the true meaning...........
  • Options
    That's part and parcel of the present political agenda, reinforced by corporate media, which seeks to blur distinctions to the point where "terrorist" comes to be the catchall excuse for unaccountable acts of militant/police aggression toward any (government leaders, citizens, etc.) who dare to question, dissent from, or otherwise challenge the policies of our present leadership.

It's not a new phenomenon, but merely the revisitation of abuse of power as seen during the McCarthy Era with its sweeping "Communist" boogeyman scare tactics and the thousands of decent citizens whose lives and linlihoods it ruined in its lust for unchecked power.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: God Squad Take Over FDA Reproductive Health Department
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    Hmmmmmm

I think the word terrorist is used to widely by everyone these days, seemed to have lost sense of the true meaning...........

I MEAN THE OTHER TERRORISM HE HAS CREATED! :)
  • Options
    Ahhhhhh, gotcha.........
  • Options

I'm sure Guantanamo Bay is the illegal use of force to achieve an end.

But you're right, many words are over-used. The next person to use the word 'decimated' incorrectly will be shouted at by me;)
  • Options
    Hmmmmmm

:yes:
  • Options