Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wanted:

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by _Hermione_
    we'll be goin into bar24, utopia, places like that... feel free to jion the maddness!
    I don't know them anyway. I assume they're in Brid?

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I don't know them anyway. I assume they're in Brid?

Mr_Wobble ;)

yep they are. most bars here play chart stuff, loop plays R'N'B and they have topless dancer on sat nights.... think 80's night is thusday... not 100% sure now tho.
  • Options
    Hmm, I suppose most stuff would be playing chart, dance, and r&b on a Saturday. I can dance to r&b, but find it gets a bit boring after a while - not enough variety, it's all the same.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    hmmmm im not really fussed atm, ive not been out in ages- so im gonna have a good time, theres about 20 going now!:) should be fun!:)
  • Options
    There's 20 of you going, and nobody wants to dance? :( Sounds like a typical staff night out where I work - where all anybody seems to want to do is get drunk. :(
    If I hadn't been so damn tired after work, then I might well have gone along for a laugh. Now that would've been strange. :) Ah well, never mind. Soooo, what're you doing for New Year then? :)

Mr_Wobble ;)