Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

European Player of the Year

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How can Stevie G not be in a list of 50 bloody players. What a joke. Especially when Henrik 'I score loads because I play in a crap league' Larsson is in there.
  • Options
    Zidane again for me.

Could watch him play football all day. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Museman
    How can Stevie G not be in a list of 50 bloody players. What a joke. Especially when Henrik 'I score loads because I play in a crap league' Larsson is in there.

Gerrard is held in high regard on these shores, Europe is a different matter. If he was playing in the Champions league reguarly things might be different :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    Gerrard is held in high regard on these shores, Europe is a different matter. If he was playing in the Champions league reguarly things might be different :p

Indeed. Watch us not make the top 4 and Owen and Stevie will be off abroad. Gerrard said 2 days ago that Owen has told him he'll be off if we don't get top 4 ie. Champs. league, and Stevie will surely follow. Both world class players playing in our sadly mediocre team. Thanks Houllier. Tosser.
  • Options
    Indeed. Watch us not make the top 4 and Owen and Stevie will be off abroad. Gerrard said 2 days ago that Owen has told him he'll be off if we don't get top 4 ie. Champs. league, and Stevie will surely follow. Both world class players playing in our sadly mediocre team. Thanks Houllier. Tosser.

I enjoyed that. :lol:

14 YEARS
  • Options
    I enjoyed that. :lol:

14 YEARS

Tis sadly true, and did you see Salif 'Couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo' Diao last night against Bolton? The guy is a total retard.
  • Options
    Tis sadly true, and did you see Salif 'Couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo' Diao last night against Bolton? The guy is a total retard.

Your making my week.
  • Options
    Patrick Kluivert - ha that is laughable why is he on the list!! i mean has anyone seen his recent form or rather lack of it for Barca and country. Just because he is a big name does not mean he should be nominated.

I think that Ronaldo should get it cos he's prolific and his pace is just phenominal!!
  • Options
    I could'nt agree more Liverpool are complete shite! i mean teams used to be scared of going to Anfield not just because the atmosphere of the old kop but the team believe it or not were once a force to be reckoned with now teams just think oh Liverpool away should be 3 points if not 1. For the players you have and the money you've spent you are a terrible team.

What a prat Harry Kewell must feel now he's joined a bunch of losers when he could have champions league football with Man Utd, i bet he regrets snubbing us big-time!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clementine
    I could'nt agree more Liverpool are complete shite! i mean teams used to be scared of going to Anfield not just because the atmosphere of the old kop but the team believe it or not were once a force to be reckoned with now teams just think oh Liverpool away should be 3 points if not 1. For the players you have and the money you've spent you are a terrible team.

What a prat Harry Kewell must feel now he's joined a bunch of losers when he could have champions league football with Man Utd, i bet he regrets snubbing us big-time!

Surprise surprise, another United fan who isn't from Manchester :-) Nah seriously though you say 'for the players we have', but ask any Liverpool fan who goes to most/all games or even anyone who watches the highlights every week, we haven't even got the players. We have to put up with foreign tossers like Biscan, Traore, Diao, Cheyrou every single week. They wouldn't get into any other premiership team, but for some reason Houllier thinks theu're wonderful. On You're on Sky Sports, 606, everywhere Liverpool fans have been reeling off these same names for months on end, why can't GH see what millions of Liverpool fans can. And check this out, these are some of the players we have let go: David Thomson, Jari Litmanen, Jamie Redknapp, Patrik Berger. Litmanen is world class, David Thomson provided the width we badly needed, Redknapp was in another league to the retards who now fill his position, and Berger was solid. Now for the players brought in list: Diao, Diouf, Cheyrou, Biscan, Traore, and many others that most people haven't even heard off because they were total duds and never even made it into the squad. Would you rather have the 4 named that we let go, or the clowns we brought in? 5 years, well over £100m, and we've got a worse squad and are ninth in the league. No need to tell us Liverpool fans how bad we are... we know trust me!! Houllier should have gone ages ago, anyone who thinks any of the above named mongeese is worthy of playing in the Reserves let alone the first team..... they want their head examining. We have a few world class players. Owen, Gerrard, Hamann is as good as any in frot of the back 4. Kirkland will soon enough be England number one in all probability..... Apart from the odd ray of light, we're just plain desperate. :mad:
  • Options
    David Thomson, Jari Litmanen, Jamie Redknapp, Patrik Berger. Litmanen is world class

This another example of that famous scouse wit?

And those fans going on talk shows are a major embarassment to your club, your not famous anymore.

As for out of town fans you really can't talk, there is a reason Everton fans sing 'spot the scouser on the kop' you know ;)
  • Options
    Never thought i'd see the day when I thought the once mighty pool- would resemble a middle class team playing football to finsh 4th as a success! The top three will keep pulling away from us-
    Unless Houllier is sacked, and those "squad" players from every team outta France are let go-

Its embaressing week in week out-
    No excuses were playing shit- Houllier here is your way plane ticket- i'll even pay for it myself!
  • Options

And those fans going on talk shows are a major embarassment to your club, your not famous anymore.

Lol, no the people on the talk shows are talking the truth mate, the manager is the emberassment. Thank your lucky stars you don't have to watch it every week.
  • Options
    Lol, no the people on the talk shows are talking the truth mate, the manager is the emberassment. Thank your lucky stars you don't have to watch it every week.

The people who phone in are part time glory hunting twats, you have no idea how amusing this is to us do you?

How the mighty have fallen, you scouse bastard
  • Options
    The people who phone in are part time glory hunting twats, you have no idea how amusing this is to us do you?

How the mighty have fallen, you scouse bastard

Lol keep your tits on kid! It's quite simple. A club was once the greatest, it gradually gets worse, then one man finishes it off completely. If you can't understand that this would piss people off who have supported the club all their lives, you clearly are going to have to do more revision to pass your year 9 SATs than first thought.

Also, I've said myself that we have fallen, and that Liverpool fans know that, so what's the point you telling us the same? If you can't grasp the fact that real fans get annoyed when someone drags a club down to this poor state, you must have a screw loose son. Still, once you hit 13 you'll probably grow up a bit, so not to worry. ;)