Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Room 101

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaffrin

5. ntl. you owe me £70 you bastards.

:lol: that made me laugh for some reason :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    2. when you wait ages for a bus, and then the one that comes along is too full and the driver won't stop for you. especially when it's cold and raining.

Bus drivers are pricks. I dress down now (I'm a rocker) when I gotta catch the bus because most drivers won't stop for a "goffic" in my area... seriously. And they're so damn rude.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    Yes bus drivers..I have to argue with them every morning cos they won't believe I'm a student :banghead:

Don't you have one of those cards?

But yes, Bus drivers are pricks. The fact that I just gave you a fiver, means I have reason to lie about wanting to pay for a half! I AM a half, you fools!
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    the only reason you think they sound the same is cus you listen to blazing squad.......
    even in chart hiphop anyone can hear the difference in nelly and eminem. so sssh. your a bit silly, this is proved by the fact you feel time with your family is worthy of room 101

DO NOT insult me by saying I listen to any of that shite! *shudders* Blazin' Squad *shudders* I wouldn't listen to that if it was the only thing on earth. And I'm talking generally, and in terms of their little 'groups' e.g Eminem/50 Cent/Obie Trice etc all sound the same to me. I'm saying TO ME. Not necessarily to everyone but to me.

And I don't like spending time with other people. I'm an on-my-own-in-my-room kind of person. I don't do 'family time' unless I am forced.
  • Options
    1. Boy racers - stop driving idiotically, and anyone with a front spoiler, you look like you're driving a snow plough
    2. Loud bitchy gaggles of girls and drunken rudies that hang around on street corners - you're in my way. Haven't you got anything better to do with your life?
    3. Ungrateful people - say thankyou, it costs nothing
    4. People that can't spell/punctuate properly, and blame it on the spellchecker, even though a spellchecker doesn't pick up some mistakes
    5. Moaning people like me :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    -prejudice people: cos they piss me off
    -ict lessons: because we've established i can use word so why must i write 20 pages to prove it?
    -p3op13 wh0 ta1k 1!k3 th!5: yes, i get your hax0rs or whatever the hell but its rather annoying to read, same with txt tlk
    -mornings: need i say more?

I agree with all these, especially the ICT one, when i was doing it at GCSE it used to piss me off sooo much. "now, explain WHY you used publisher to do a poster" Because that's what it's for, and you don't have anything better at school, obviously :mad:

Anyway, my 5..

1. Mini moshers that go around telling how special, individual and original they are to "townies" while they stand there in the same baggies and korn/slipknot/whoevers cool this week hoodie while reading/watching kerrap! [kerrang!]. Yeh, you really have a mind of your own dontcha?

2. Onions and Ham. I hate them, and they seem to be added to every other meal you can buy.

3. Soaps, badly acted and boring. plus people seem to get addicted to them and talk about them all the time. yawn.

4. Message board nazis. I dont think theres many here but on some other forums i've been on there's been people who think it makes them look really intelligent to rip people apart on them. And they usually resort to the lower insults of "you spelt that word wrong".

5. Music genres, then people can't argue about what genre a certain band is for hours on end :o