Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

"Coldsore cure in 3 days".... Is this possible??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've come across a couple of websites, that claim to be able to rid you of a coldsore within 3 days, and even prevent you from having them ever again - and its all done naturally! Only catch is you have to buy the e-book which gives you the step by step instructions and ingrediants....

I suffer coldsores quite a lot, and always have severe attacks which last between 2 - 3 weeks. This week i've had my third in a row, and this one is a whopper! So in desperation i've been searchin websites.. and this is how i've come across these sites.

There seems to be one main one, probably the original, and it all seems quite genuine and matter-of-fact. It even offers your money back if it doesnt work.

I'm very sceptical about this, but willing to try anything. Does anyone know anything about these sites? or does anyone know anyone who's actually bought the e-book and tried it?? I was convinced this was a scam, but i'm not so sure....

Thanks in advance guys :D

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's probably bollox. have you aske your doctor? you can get meds to prevent the frequency of attackss...