Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Ford Fiesta mk6

TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,976 Extreme Poster
A girl had a Fiesta Mk6 and said it drives like a tin can on wheels, and she felt embarrassed and too old to drive one. I’m a similar age and drive a Fiesta Mk6. I’m not trying to sound sensitive, but it got to me. It shouldn’t really get to me, but it did a bit. At first, I thought she just meant the three-door model, as hers was a three-door, or maybe just modified Fiesta Mk6s, but I think she meant all Fiestas. I’m not sure if I like modified cars in general, but I think she meant all Fiestas. It doesn’t get to me when someone says they don’t like Ford or they don’t like Fiestas, but hearing someone say they felt embarrassed to drive one really got to me a bit. I think they weren't trying to be snobbish towards people who drive old cars but still.

I guess from talking about this here it might just be to vent about it, it's minor but I just wanted to talk about it.