Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

samaritans 😭 cant take this anymore. safe

eylaheylah Posts: 4,050 Community Veteran
edited October 21 in Health & Wellbeing
just found out samaritans are blocking my number bc i called them to many times i cant talk to dad when im sad and whenwanting to sh. so now i dont like shout bc they call police on me and try end convo asap samaritans are only ppl i trust helpline wise now i have to be alone bc i only like samaritans and tried other ppl :(. im so sad i am so mad with myself bc i just want help but im fighting everything by myself idk how long i can go on for ( safe. ). im so tired from talking to ppl then having to stop it why does it have to happen to me for 😭. so upset rn so upset. sry for being such a disappointment. this didnt fit in my other post sry.
keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. 🤍

Comments

• Sian321Sian321 Moderator Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Hey @eylah , thanks so much for your message. It sounds so overwhelming to have been blocked from Samaritans, and thank you for confirming that you are safe right now. I can hear you're very mad at yourself, and at the same time, you're doing your absolute best to cope and reach out for help. It sounds like such an exhausting cycle that you've been in - talking to people and then having to stop. What was it specifically about Samaritans compared to other helplines that you found helpful? We're here for you, Eylah <3
  • eylaheylah Posts: 4,050 Community Veteran
    edited October 21
    @Sian321 they would always support me no matter what they were so kind to me especially abt when i was in tough place but now i dont have them anymore bc they said bc i have called them to many times. :/
    i have used calm before but idk they were horrible last time i spoke to them plus with samaritans i was using there 1-2-1 chat thingy. idk just feel like a piece of my safety net been taken from me its rly impacting me rn its shit. :/
  • amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 304 The Mix Regular
    I'm so sorry to hear this @eylah having that safety net taken away must feel so unsettling. We're here for you.

Is it the whole calm service in general that isn't helpful? You're doing so well reaching out and trying these things regardless, of course some of them may suit you and your needs better than others. Take care of yourself these coming days, we're here to talk <3
    its unfair bc they say they dont mind ppl msging them more then once but now it seems they are bothered by me contacting them :/. im deeply upset abt this bc i trusted samaritans. i even opened up abt my mum bc it got to much but now i feel stupid for doing that. :/
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,355 Boards Champion
    I think it’s crazy that they’ve done that eylah, I’m so sorry 🫂 you’re being so strong
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,976 Extreme Poster
    edited October 21
    Im sorry they have done that, it's terrible they have done that, you should be able to contact them how many times you need to. We are all here for you no matter what though.
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,103 Wise Owl
    Morning @eylah just checking in on you this morning? Im sorry to hea that Samaritans weren’t the most supportive and blocked your number. Im thinking of you and You are so strong <3 Keep being amazing @eylah we are here for u
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @AnonymousToe @TheNightmare @ebyrne556 thankyou im trying to move past it rn bc thats all i can do rn bc i cant keep crying abt it bc thats exhausting me even though that was my safe place. i appreciate you guys so much thankyou <3.im not strong at all but i appreciate it.
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,976 Extreme Poster
    eylah wrote: »
    @AnonymousToe @TheNightmare @ebyrne556 thankyou im trying to move past it rn bc thats all i can do rn bc i cant keep crying abt it bc thats exhausting me even though that was my safe place. i appreciate you guys so much thankyou <3.im not strong at all but i appreciate it.

No worries, if theres anything you need let me know.
  • Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 2,235 Boards Champion
    @eylah have you used there webchat? I use that
    Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
    Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
    Want to talk crap about me…go on then
    Want to make me cry…feel free
    Rose113 wrote: »
    @eylah have you used there webchat? I use that

they can track my ip so would probably block that to? i dont want to cause more problems for myself bc i still like them but ik they might block me forever from samaritans. :heartbreak: i use web chat before but there website says they can see my ip so probably they blocking that to. :(