Home General Chat Polls of the Week
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Are there more doors or wheels in the world?

Matthew_04Matthew_04 Posts: 162 Helping Hand
Instinctually I would say wheels (counting wheels on desk chairs and furniture, wheels on toys etc) but after giving it more thought (thinking about doors to bathroom stalls, doors on toy cars and dollhouses) I am torn, what do you think?

Are there more doors or wheels in the world? 5 votes

Doors
20%
sinead276 1 vote
Wheels
80%
kaiiAmy22AnonymousToeeylah 4 votes

Comments

• independent_independent_ Posts: 8,930 Legendary Poster
    It could also be about even,. Just in this room alone there's 12 doors and about 16 wheels, so by that calculation there's more wheels, but the amount of doors in the kitchen (cupboard doors, might balance that out
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,602 The Mix Elder
    Wheels
    I dont know but for me I think there's more wheels because I think of the amount of public transport and the amount of people who own cars as well. So technically it could be even like @independent_ says because there are lots of doors to <3. I think tho more cars because the amount of them I see on the road everyday well in my area at least xd.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • independent_independent_ Posts: 8,930 Legendary Poster
    Don’t forget cars also have between 2 and 4 doors as well as 4 wheels.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,526 Extreme Poster
    Doors
    i was torn but i think i'm team doors

just thinking of things like the amount of like high-rise buildings in like towns and cities, along with all the houses and stuff.

but even know if i think about wheels it's all the vehicles, (are we including the steering wheel - who knows 😂)

the more i think the more confused i get, even writing this message but i'll stick with my original answer and say: more doors 😂😂
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,344 Boards Champion
    Wheels
    This made me think of Emma 🥲