Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Friday Support Threads!

ellaella Community Manager Posts: 200 Trailblazer
edited September 20 in Community Announcements
Hey everyone,

Just a friendly announcement that our Friday Support Threads are happening tonight and will continue throughout the extended chat break.

We understand that the recent schedule changes have been a bit frustrating, so we want to make sure you have a form of support during this time :star:

Hopefully this is good news to those of you who regularly attend the Friday chats, and maybe for people missing the daily chats too :)
Post edited by ella on

Comments

• toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 1,543 Extreme Poster
    hell yeah
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,832 Extreme Poster
    ella wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Just a friendly announcement that our Friday Support Threads are happening tonight and will continue throughout the extended chat break.

We understand that the recent schedule changes have been a bit frustrating, so we want to make sure you have some form of support during this time :star:

Hopefully this is good news to those of you who regularly attend the Friday chats, and maybe for people missing the daily chats too :)

This is good to hear.
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,213 Boards Guru
    Tonight's no doubt gonna be really busy, is it gonna be made sure theres more than one mod?
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    yeah we probably need more mods to compensate for the lack of support groups.
  • ellaella Community Manager Posts: 200 Trailblazer
    edited September 20
    @Chloe234 I completely hear you on having two mods tonight but we only have one mod available today. We are currently training up someone to join Leyla on Friday Chat so we’ll aim to have two mods on from next week. Thank you for being so patient with us, as usual <3
    its good that we'll have two mods from next week.
    ella wrote: »
    @Chloe234 I completely hear you on having two mods tonight but we only have one mod available today. We are currently training up someone to join Leyla on Friday Chat so we’ll aim to have two mods on from next week. Thank you for being so patient with us, as usual <3

I just worry for leyla because of how busy it can get and the pressure it probably is. Leylas amazing but Friday threads are a lot for one person ahah, It's good next week should have two though
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    toffuna101 wrote: »
    yeah we probably need more mods to compensate for the lack of support groups.

Its not to compensate, if the mix didn't need to close the chats they wouldn't have. They don't have anything to compensate for, the friday threads are still running because they know that this change is sudden and hard. Not all mods are trained to do Friday threads.
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    ah ok
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,951 Legendary Poster
    I will be online tonight hoping to help some people too bc yeah it will probably get really busy with there being no chat. We can help each other to make it a bit less on Leyla <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    Oh yeah definitely I've also joined as well so if you need an extra hand even though im not a mod Im here all night <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films