Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Eeekkk

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,966 Extreme Poster
So basically I found a college which I was originally gonna be doing an apprenticeship with but there were complications so it wasn’t looking good. So basically they do a media course, full time and I have the qualifications which after you do the coarse you can become a photographic technician so I’ve applied for that hehe
Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
Want to talk crap about me…go on then
Want to make me cry…feel free

Comments

• fiona333fiona333 Posts: 171 Helping Hand
    Congratulations! That is so exciting. I wish you the best, good luck!
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,500 The Mix Elder
    Thats amazing and awesome. The media course sounds super interesting too especially the part about eventually progressing to become a photographic technician. We had a photography course in my college and a lot of friends I knew went on it and had the best time ever. I wish you all the best in your journey and I hope the course goes well too <3. I kind of did a media course except a tv and film one but if you ever do need help with the course let me know I may an idea of some of the topics taught on it?. Overall, it definitely sounds super exciting and amazing for you x.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,966 Extreme Poster
    The college campus is 2 hours away, its gonna be 2 buses if I get in but also they have there own college buses so it won’t be public transport like normal buses. Idk why I’m overthinking, haven’t even got a place at the moment but little old me overthinks everything

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,500 The Mix Elder
    Oh wow that's definitely quite the journey to college then I can imagine that taking a while getting transport there and back. The good thing is that the college has provided a form of transport which would be much easier for travelling to and back from there. My college had a similar thing where they offered college buses for students only and it was much easier tbf. Also, its totally understandable that you have been overthinking about your place and the college in general. Going to college is quite a big milestone and thing to do, I still remember being quite anxious about going to college and I was in a similar place to you where I worried about getting in and stuff. However, I am sure that you will get a place in the college and everything will go well for you. I've got high hopes that it will all work out. Im always here if you ever need help or some tips for college too <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,966 Extreme Poster
    Thank you @Amy22 <3

• sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,448 Wise Owl
    fingers crossed you get a place - it sounds like such an interesting opportunity for you :3
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,091 Wise Owl
    This is really great news @Rose113 and sounds so exciting! Best of luck for your application <3
    ♡♡♡