Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

oil art. digital :)

eylaheylah Posts: 3,167 Boards Guru
hi. started oil art digital. its so fun. :). heres my work so far. :)

4lhv2q8ufsv8.png

5jbt8mswyky5.png

bhiomdxav2oj.png

vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. truth and courage arent always comfortable. but they are never weakness.

Comments

• AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,301 Boards Champion
    Omg that’s gorgeous!!
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,167 Boards Guru
    Omg that’s gorgeous!!

aww thank you. will do more :).
    vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. truth and courage arent always comfortable. but they are never weakness.
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,420 Wise Owl
    these are so so so good - i think the third is my absolute favourite but they are all really good

i'd love to see the one's you do in the future if you were willing to share them too (no pressure of course)
    just done this one.

• lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    These are absolutely awesome @eylah ! You're so talented!
    did my picture come through.
    6tfc4pxnv9on.png
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    Woahh.... these are amazing!!! They must take ages?
    Slinky wrote: »
    Woahh.... these are amazing!!! They must take ages?

yep. working on another one now. some take 2 hours. when most take 1 hours. i love it. :)
    edited July 17
    community is playing up. so sent twice. msgs arent swnding.
    f9dnyhxfd5ap.png
    i7xazd1nnh2a.png

going bed now. but doing these calmed me down. <3

• sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,420 Wise Owl
    back again to say i'm absolutely obsessed with all of these - and i'm glad it can be something that helps to calm your mind
    thank youu. <3
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    i love it @eylah
    Slinky wrote: »
    i love it @eylah

thank you. working on more. :)
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,120 Boards Guru
    eylah wrote: »
    @Chloe234 . ik things are hard for you rn. so made yiu this. ik you like ducks.
    30rbhvyukmtv.png

Omg @eylah you're so sweet 🩷 thankyou so so much, I adore it! You're amazing at these!!
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    @Chloe234 . ik things are hard for you rn. so made yiu this. ik you like ducks.
    30rbhvyukmtv.png

Omg @eylah you're so sweet 🩷 thankyou so so much, I adore it! You're amazing at these!!
    here for you if you need anything. <3
    i6vjc1s3elfu.png

im loving my new hobby. <3
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,485 Community Veteran
    Oh wow those paintings are amazing and fantastic. Im taking it that you use a digital art app to do the paintings or is it via computer based drawing (art - tablet)?. I've been tempted to download some digital art apps but I only got an android tablet and some of the apps on the playstore ain't that great personally compared to procreate. I have got flipaclip which is a app you use to animate on both my phone and tablet as well as stopmotionstudios.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Oh wow those paintings are amazing and fantastic. Im taking it that you use a digital art app to do the paintings or is it via computer based drawing (art - tablet)?. I've been tempted to download some digital art apps but I only got an android tablet and some of the apps on the playstore ain't that great personally compared to procreate. I have got flipaclip which is a app you use to animate on both my phone and tablet as well as stopmotionstudios.

app. but you can post real pictures. and do your own creatuons. :). i do bit of both. templates and posted pictures. but do my own colouring. :). and the deatiled effect.
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,057 Wise Owl
    These are absolutely amazing @eylah!! I love them so much :3
    ♡♡♡
    Gemma wrote: »
    These are absolutely amazing @eylah!! I love them so much :3

my new hobby. when im low. :) thank you gemma. appreciate your support. <3
    mj5464pd6zqm.png

@Chloe234 . as promised. done your duck. hope your ok. <3

bnn1hud3nyii.png

@ella . heres your cat i promised you. <3
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,120 Boards Guru
    @eylah oh my gosh it's amazing again <3 bless you, thankyou so much
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    @eylah oh my gosh it's amazing again <3 bless you, thankyou so much

much love to you. chloe <3
    Aww you’re so lovely @eylah and these are brilliant!

need to distract myself rn. would you like one.? if so. any animal? <3

need to distract myself rn. would you like one.? if so. any animal? <3

Ooh yes please if you want to do one. A brown tabby cat would be nice but just do what would make you happy 🩷