Home› Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

A quiz-master badge for Chloe! 🦆

ellaella Community Manager Posts: 189 Helping Hand
edited July 5 in Community Announcements
A huge round of applause for our brilliant quiz master, @Chloe234 !

Chloe has hosted 3 super fun quizzes which have been a highlight for us all at The Mix HQ, and we wanted to say a massive thank you with these duck-themed quiz-master badges 🦆 🦆 🦆 🦆

We can't wait for Chloe's next quiz (maybe even a duck themed one?!)

If anyone else feels like channeling their inner quizmaster, don't be shy! Drop us a DM and we'll organise one together :star:

Chloe- these are your badge choices and we really hope you like them!

9vhsehd4wf0p.png
ljtgzfmnzkli.png
y9tnb2bgawhi.png
5vkn6gpduk1o.png

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,120 Boards Guru
    @ella Awww thankyou so so much this is so sweet! Whoever made these badges they are amazing!!
    I always love hosting the quizzes for you guys and would love to continue, and even if someone doesn't want to do a quiz purely alone I'd be happy to co-host or help you with them :) this is an amazing opportunity and something I thoroughly enjoy.
    I have had to think really hard as they're all so amazing but could I have the 2nd one please <3 Also I adore how they are duck themed! Maybe It's time for me to redo my pfp on here for a bigger mix duck mascot ;)
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • ellaella Community Manager Posts: 189 Helping Hand
    edited July 6
    @Chloe234 You are so welcome! <3

To be totally transparent, Canva has a really cool AI feature where you can ask it to me any image you want so after many attempts of trying to authentically design a duck badge for you, I asked this tool to design a "Duck with a microphone" and within seconds I had hundreds of options like the above- these were defo the best options though 😂 Second choice, excellent pick! And the duck obsession is real in this community, you've gotta love them 🦆

That is also music to our ears! You bring so much energy and it's clear how much you love it. Co-hosting or helping out with other quizzes is also a really great idea!