Home› Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a ÂŁ25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

A goodbye from our Support Group Moderator, Jasmine đź’›

GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,057 Wise Owl
Hey everyone,

Many of you will know Jasmine from our support groups. She's been part of the team for almost a year and a half! She's sadly going to be stepping back from her volunteering role whilst she takes some time to focus on her exciting placements and career path. Here's a message from her:
Hi everyone! I hope you’re all doing okay. Firstly, I’m sorry for disappearing on the support chats so suddenly, I’ve had quite a busy life recently but am now finding my ground. I’ve officially started my placement as a therapist! However, I found I don’t have the time to be involved in The Mix as well as working my placement, while also looking after myself. Thank you for all the inspiring conversations we’ve had, for sharing your talents, for the beautiful peer support you’ve shown, you’re all absolutely amazing it’s been a pleasure modding chats. This isn’t a goodbye, I would love to be back in the future at some point and I hope when I do, there will be those familiar faces (or usernames haha). See you later :)

Feel free to post your goodbye messages below - we'll make sure Jasmine sees them. <3

Gemma & the team :star:
♡♡♡

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,424 Part of The Furniture
    Aw take care Jasmine, it's been amazing to have you here!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    Hi jasmine. We will miss you in chat. I hope your placement goes well you’ll make a fab therapist. Take good care of you. Jelly xx
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    Best of luck with everything Jasmine, thanks for showing us all kindness 💚🍀
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,420 Wise Owl
    Good luck Jasmine :3
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    Thank you so much for your time on the mix and good luck with your placement I'm sure you'll be amazing!
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,485 Community Veteran
    Thank you so much Jasmine for being a great mod on here and also on the support groups. You have really made a huge difference to our community and I wish you all the best for your future and your placement as a therapist. I hope all goes well for you x.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films