Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

A farewell from Millie (the Support Chat Moderator)

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,424 Part of The Furniture
Hello folks! Here to share a message from our lovely Support Chat Moderator, Millie, who will be stepping back from the team due to an exciting new job and a change in schedule.
Millie wrote:
Thank you so much everyone for being a such an amazing, warm and positive community. I have loved every shift I have worked with the mix and I will be so sad to go. You are all wonderful amazing people who can do anything!
🥹

I'll drop her a link to this so feel free to share some love!
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• BensonEBensonE Posts: 182 Helping Hand
    Before I share anything lovely we still emails bout new threads
  • Rose113Rose113 Posts: 1,838 Extreme Poster
    Why are all the mods leaving :/

We will miss you millie, good luck with your new job <3 hope you sneak back one day to say hi to us :p<3
    Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
    Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
    Want to talk crap about me…go on then
    Want to make me cry…feel free
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,424 Part of The Furniture
    edited July 2
    BensonE wrote: »
    Before I share anything lovely we still emails bout new threads
    Haha, you can turn it off in your notification preferences Benson, scroll down the page and go to 'manage followed categories' (also more info on this post)
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,424 Part of The Furniture
    edited July 2
    Rose113 wrote: »

We will miss you millie, good luck with your new job <3 hope you sneak back one day to say hi to us :p<3
    It's not uncommon around from June - Sept @Rose113, it's a big transition period for a lot of them, and a lot of mods are students at uni so commitments can change quite quickly.

And as the moderation team gets bigger, we'll see more of them leaving just based on the numbers involved, so it might seem like lots are leaving when the percentage is steady :)
  • BensonEBensonE Posts: 182 Helping Hand
    JustV wrote: »
    Rose113 wrote: »

It's not uncommon around from June - Sept @Rose113, it's a big transition period for a lot of them, and a lot of mods are students at uni so commitments can change quite quickly.

And as the moderation team gets bigger, we'll see more of them leaving just based on the numbers involved, so it might seem like lots are leaving when the percentage is steady :)

Tbh ant organisation that relies on volunteers has a massive turn over rate
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    Best wishes for your future Millie. It’s been lovely chatting to you and thank you for all you’ve done for us here at the mix we appreciate you xx
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,420 Wise Owl
    Good luck in the future Millie, we didn't really meet (i dont think) but i wish you all the best and im sure you'll be missed by many at the mix

sending hugs
    Sinéad
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,057 Wise Owl
    Good luck with your new job Millie! We'll all miss you loads in the team. You've brought so much to the community and thank you for everything <3
    ♡♡♡
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    Thank you so much for your time on the mix and good luck with your new job!
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    Thanks for everything Millie 💚
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,485 Community Veteran
    Thanks Millie for being such an amazing mod and a lovely person to chat to <3. I wish you all the best in your new adventures <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,167 Boards Guru
    good luck millie in your new adventure. <3
    vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. truth and courage arent always comfortable. but they are never weakness.