Home› Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a ÂŁ25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

A goodbye from our Support Group Moderator, Rhia đź’›

GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,057 Wise Owl
edited June 27 in Community Announcements
Hey everyone,

Many of you will know Rhia from our support groups. She's been part of the team for around two years and built some great connections here. We will all miss having her as part of the team but it's time for her to focus on her new job. Below is a message from her. :)
As I leave The Mix, I wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation for the opportunity to work alongside such a dedicated and passionate team.

Volunteering here has been an incredibly rewarding experience. I've been inspired by the commitment and compassion everyone brings to supporting mental health. The work we've done together has not only impacted the lives of others but has also enriched my own understanding and commitment to mental health advocacy.

Thank you everyone, and wish you all the best in the future.

Feel free to post your goodbye messages below - we'll make sure Rhia sees them. <3

Gemma & the team :star:
♡♡♡
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,485 Community Veteran
    To Rhia,

I don't believe we may have met before as I haven't being coming to the sc groups as often as I used to. However, I would like to wish you all the best for the future and for the road ahead. I bet you have made so many people on here in the community feel loved and validated. You have been a fantastic assest to TheMix and TheMix family. All the best <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,420 Wise Owl
    Hi Rhia,

Similar to Amy, I dont think we met on here but I also want to wish you the best in all your future endevours. Whilst we may not have interacted, I'm certain you've had a meaningful and positive impact on many people who use the support group chats on here, and you'll be missed by everyone one in the Mix community. Wishing you the best of luck in the future with whatever else you progress on to.

Sinead :3
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    Aww bye Rhia, thank you for all of your kindness đź’™
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    Thank you Rhia for your time on The Mix! Best of luck on your new job I'm sure you'll smash it 💛🍀
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    Hi rhia thanks for all you’ve done for us. Wishing you all the best from jelly x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    Best of luck with everything Rhia. appreciate you đź’š