Home› Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

A goodbye from our Support Group Moderator, Chloe 💛

GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
edited June 9 in Community Announcements
Hey everyone,

Many of you will know Chloe193 from our support groups. She's been part of the team for almost a year and has been a real asset to this community during her time here. The team will greatly miss her but the time has come for her to move on to new things. Below is a message from her. :)
Hello everyone! It's been an absolute pleasure to volunteer at The Mix and get to know the team and the chatters. With a heavy heart I announce my departure from The Mix for the foreseeable future. I wish everyone the absolute best <3

Feel free to post your goodbye messages below - we'll make sure Chloe sees them. <3

Gemma & the team :star:
♡♡♡

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,659 The Mix Elder
    Hi @Chloe193 I don't believe we have met properly as I don't often use the support group now and then. However, I want to wish you all the best for your future endevours and that whatever you go on to do next may it bring the same amount of happiness and joy in your life. Im sure that you have been really appreciated on the groups and have supported lots of people. In fact I think its fantastic that you have given up your time to help those with their worries. I think thats a very generous and sweet thing to do.

All the best lovely,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    goodbye Chloe thank you for all of your kindness💙
  • Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 2,198 Boards Champion
    @chloe193 aw :( bye chloe <3 we will miss you
    Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
    Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
    Want to talk crap about me…go on then
    Want to make me cry…feel free